Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

[Destiny Islands]

Kairi, Ruby, Mickey, Donald and Goofy arrive on Destiny Islands, Sora, Riku and Kairi's home. It would make it Ruby's new home. She looks around and her eyes landed on the a tree that she saw in Xion's memories. Her eyes widened in shock. She gets a happy look in her eyes as she looks around and looks ahead at the ocean waves.

"The beach..." Ruby says and she touches her necklace.

'Xion, I made it. The beach you told me about, I made it. Just like you wanted me to see it.' Ruby says as tears fill her eyes.

"Ruby? Are you alright?" Kairi asks.

"My necklace... It's a shell from this world." Ruby explains.

"Have you been here?" Kairi asks.

"No. A friend of mine brought it to me." Ruby explains.

"Roxas?" Kairi asks.

"No." Ruby replies.

"Then Axel." Kairi says.

"No. Another friend." Ruby explains, "She's... missing too but... we'll bring her back. Just like we'll bring Roxas back. And maybe Axel."

"I believe it!" Kairi replies and giggles, "Your necklace is pretty. Just like your eyes."

"That's why she gave it to me." Ruby replies, "It looks like my eyes. I need to see Sora and Roxas again. Roxas is the most important person in my life." She places her hand against her chest.

"Roxas, come back to me." Ruby replies, "You promised!"

"Sora... Riku..." Kairi says. On the shores of darkness, Riku and Sora discovered a letter written to Sora.

'Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it's already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky—one sky, one destiny.' Kairi's letter reads.

"Look there." Ruby says pointing to the sky. Two lights fell towards the ocean. Ruby's eyes fill with tears.

"Sora! Riku!" Kairi calls out.