•Ch-4•

Agastya's POV

Varnika trudged towards her car while my eyes were Still stuck on her. I was about to leave when two hands pinned me against the car.

Eyes like Bright jewels twinkling in the light, chiseled jaw, face turned crimson with anger. Varnika was so fucking close to me that the fragrance of her Cologne penetrated inside me. "Tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho, Kisne tumhe ye haq Diya ki tum sabke samne mujhe apni girlfriend bolo", (Who the fuck do you think you are and who gave you this right to declare me as your girlfriend in front of everyone),she yelled at me while I was madly lost in her eyes. Deep, Bold and Heavy like an ocean.

"just because you cracked deal with one of the most leading businessmen, what do you think you are? A king or what! And what were you saying inside *This will help me to get the deal with your company*, My Foot." She kept yelling. While I was just thinking, Damn, how strong she is.
"Try to do this again and you'll no longer be able to look at another girl" She Said, Releasing her hand and looking at me with full rage. She pushed me and sat inside the car.

I was just amazed by her Reaction, The elegance with which she walks, and the power that she holds, Makes her effortlessly attractive.

All the guests were gone and almost everyone in my family went to their rooms.
I am not ready to face my mom right now, I don't even know what she must be thinking right now. Is she happy? Or angry? She can be a bit angry but I know my mom, she can't stay angry with me for longer.

I took a quick shower and changed to sweatpants and t-shirt.

After checking all the important messages, I decided to mail Varnika, Since I didn't got time to explain myself to her (she didn't let me explain).
I sent her an e-mail, Though I can have her number by just one click. But it will only make things worse.
I kept my phone aside and turned the lights off.

Varnika's POV

I Reached Home, it was already 12:15, I opened the door, Mom already slept, I went upstairs towards my room "Varnika, Itna late kaise ho gai?" My brother said in his deep voice.
(Varnika, what got you soo late?).

"You almost gave me a heart attack bhaiya, and why are you still awake?" I replied.

"Well-well sorry for scaring you, I was just looking after the preparation for our next meeting. But you didn't answer my question"? My brother asked.

"Nothing bhaiya, Many businessmen were there, we all were just discussing work and other stuff." I replied

(I can't tell him what happened there or else the consequences will not be good).
"Ohh yes the meeting, Tomorrow we will go a little early to look after the preparations for our next deal, since we have very little time" Bhaiya said.

"We have time bhai, don't worry" I said calmly.

"Madam if you forgot then I must remind you, tomorrow is Thursday and we have our meeting with the Rathore industries on Friday, so we only have 1 day left to prepare", bhaiya replied sarcastically.

"Ohh ohkay, we'll leave for office early tomorrow, now please sleep, Good night" I gave him a side hug,

"Okay bache, Good night" bhaiya replied.

I finally changed my dress and wore my night suit. I checked my phone and suddenly Noticed an e-mail from Agastya Rathore.
My god, this man is just crazy. I ignored the mail, and slept.

Author pov

Varnika woke up early as her brother told her to. She took a shower and decided to wear white kurti and do minimal makeup.

For her mental peace she went to shiv mandir and then from there directly took her way to the office

For her mental peace she went to shiv mandir and then from there directly took her way to the office. Preparations were going on, everyone was busy with their work, Since this deal was so important.

At launch time, Rishita and Aditi decided to have lunch together so they both went to Varnika's office.
Rohan,Varnika,Aditi and Rishika were sitting and chit chatting.

Suddenly Rohan says "arey tumlog ko pta hai! our varnika is finally dating someone"
(Hey do you guys know)

Rishika took his words jokingly and said, "tujhe mazak krene ke liye ye faltu topic hi mila kya"
(You found this silly topic to joke about).

Rohan "arey pagal me kyu mazak krunga, kl hum log gaye the na Mr. Rathore ki party me tho unhone isse apni mummy ke samne as girlfriend introduce kra"
(why i will joke to you, idiot! Yesterday we both attended Mr. Rathore's success party, where he introduced Varnika as his Girlfriend, in front of his mother).

Aditi: "aayein"(with full shock)!

Rohan: "Arey Tum logo ki kasam . Now finally, Varnika Deewan will soon going to be-"
"Varnika Agastya Singh Rathore".
(I swear to you guys)

Varnika's cheeks turned crimson, and her body was shivering, before anyone could notice her and Rohan could speak something else, Varnika gave him death glare and said "Don't even try to add my name with that bastard who really doesn't know how to behave. He is the most arrogant man I have ever met".

"But yesterday you both were behaving-" Before Rohan could say anything, Varnika cut him off by heatedly glaring at him.

To this aditi said "arey abhi mt bta tu call pe bata dena", and giggled.(inform us on the call). Rohan gave her a wink and thumbs-up! Varnika was just fed up with this bulshit.

Aditi and Rishika left, Rohan and Varnika were also looking after the preparations.

After checking the presentation, files ,setup and every arrangement personally, Varnika headed towards her home, While Ved was still in the office.

At Varnika's home-

Varnika's mother got a message anonymously having a picture of varnika and a man she pinned against her car. The man's face was not visible on the camera therefore, she couldn't identify him.
Her mother decided to talk to her about this but she didn't want Varnika to take more stress, Since she is already stressed about tomorrow's meeting.

She knew that all these reporters and media, do this for gossip and spice. So she ignored the message.

She went to varnika who was working on her laptop. She gave her chocolate milk and smiled. Varnika loves chocolate milk and she drinks it every night before sleeping. When her father was alive, he used to give her chocolate milk every night and used to talk to her about how her day was spent, But after her father's death, Her mother did the same every night.

----------------•----------------
Hey Readers!
Did you all enjoy the chapter?
What do you think will happen in the conference?
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter!
Please do vote for the story and let me know your reviews in the comments!
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers!
Instagram- _riw_ayat_
Love you all♡