•Ch-10•

Agastya's POV

The Deewan Mansion was decorated cosmically, covered with lights and flowers...It was looking adorning.

Everyone reached the Deewan Mansion.
"Arey aplog aa gaye", Varnika's mom came and welcomed us.

(You guys are finally here)

I touched her feet but she hugged me. Soon we went to congratulate Ved and Ruhanika bhabhi.
They both were looking adorable... A made for each other couple.

Marriages and couples never fascinate me. Not so I feel jealous. Yeah it's beautiful that 2 people are together and happily married living their life together forever... Blah blah blah!!!
At the end it's nothing but a compromise of  someone between the two or maybe both.

"Wishing you both Many more beautiful years of togetherness", I wished both of them.
I looked behind but no, no one there.
Among the crowd of hundreds, my eyes were only searching for My volley.

Can't deny the fact that she's not someone who can get lost or ignored. She's a walking flame with deep ocean eyes.

"Searching for someone Agastya?", Ruhanika bhabhi's voice dragged me back from my thoughts. I didn't even realise I was lost.

"Hm-hmm, no, I was....-"
"Looking for Varnika bhabhi", Ivaan interrupted me, completing my sentence.
My brothers definitely need a good lesson from me. It's been a while since they faced my rage.

"Shut you damn mouth", I demanded.
Taking a sip of champagne.

I excused myself from there and went to some of my business partners.
Since Varnika organized the party, almost every businessman and entrepreneur attended it.

Okay I admit I was eager to see her.
Of course I will, I want to see how she's looking in the dress I choose for her.
How effortlessly she enhances the beauty of the dress with her elegance.

"Yes Mr. Kapoor, I think-", before I could conclude the conversation with one of the business tycoons, A hand patted my shoulder.
I turned back and........ I forgot to breathe.
Here she is. deep ocean eyes, polished buttery skin, soft pink lips, hairs straight going perfect with the gown, cheeks already pink, the rose gold gown matching with her skin, her eyes are a perfect balance of cold and sunshine, it's like God made her and after that broke the mould.
She was looking so damn gorgeous that words would never describe.
She was looking like the reason for which poetry was introduced.

"Where are you lost Mr. Rathore?", she snapped at me and I couldn't do anything but control.

"N-no, I mean it's nothing", I cleared my throat. I know my voice is deep and gruff but at this moment it becomes a little cracky.

Because you're lost somewhere..

"I was taking care of everything that's why I didn't have time to welcome and thank you", her voice sounding like bliss to my ears.
Nothing but sweet as honey.