•Ch-21•

Varnika's POV

After waking up with the Deadly headache, I gathered courage to attend least get ready because I already missed my breakfast and I don't have any plan to miss my lunch.
Somebody knocked on my room when I was getting ready.
The person was knocking heavy as if I didn't open the door within the next second, they would break it.
I opened the door and witnessed the Lion standing, eyes filled with wrath, not at all in the mood to joke.
He didn't bother to let me open the door fully, but with full force he opened the door and entered. Within two steps he came near to me "What have you done varnika deewan?", his voice was subdued.
My name from his mouth sounded like artwork and rage in his voice garnished the art.
"Ag..."
Before I could announce anything, he pushed me and pinned me in the wall. The man was a mountain of roiling muscles. He covered me with both his outsize arms hung like menacing weapons from his sloping shoulders. Willingly or not he was flexing those rock hard arms.
He was wearing black shirt with rolled upper 2 buttons open giving me the direct view of his perfect upper chest and sculpture color bone.

Varnika, focus.

"Ms. Deewan I didn't know that you were too eager to marry me and delighted to hear that you want to spend all your precious life with me" his fake smile was sarcastic enough blending with his rage.

"When did I say all this bullshit, please get your information checked, it's fake like you and just remove your hands"
He held my wrist with a jerk and so tightly that my bracelet started to hurt me. It felt like my skin was going to tear.

"FAKE, what did you just say, fake. Varnika you better know your limits, And do remember who you are talking to". He was looking treacherous his eyes were giving death glare but something was stopping him.

"Leave my hand Mr. Rathore don't act ruthless".

He didn't say anything but his grip was getting tighter in my wrist. We had the most dangerous eye contact for a while while his grip was getting tighter, when finally he did not let me go I shouted his name, "Agastya you are fucking hurting me", He squirmed and left my hands and took two step back
I looked at my wrist there was blood and in the Agastya palm but before I could think or react, he tossed me on the bed. I was on the edge of the bed and he was near my face. His Adam's apple was directly at the show, his jaw was so fucking clenched that it might hurt.

"Why did you post that?", he stretched on each and every word.
"Post what?"
"Varnika Deewan don't play right now" He just brought his hands near my throat and kept his one leg on the bed he was looking like monster and now i can feel his breathe we have never been so close. At this moment also, my brain was getting distracted with the breaths and looks of the demon standing right in front of and with his hand on my throat.

What the fuck is even wrong with me???

"You posted our photo on your social media handle and wrote all the rubbish things. Now bother to explain With whom permission did you do it? do you have your brain or did you just lose it?", our eyes were prod, not at ready to leave the fatal eye contact.

"Now did you realise how it feels when someone creates a mess without your consent and with you fully involved in it" I said with all my courage I could gather without breaking the eye contact.

"Fuck off, It is not about mess or me. It is about you. You have entered a place where even the sunrays are scared to pierce", he loosened his hand which was covered around my throat like a bloody necklace.

"I'm an empress of night light. Darkness never scared me. And you know wha..-"
Before I could complete Rohan entered the room in panic shouting.
"What have you done?" I did't even get time to straighten myself while Agastya was standing in front of the bed like an epitome of calmness. "What have you done varnika?" Rohan's voice brought me back from my thoughts.