•Ch-38•

Agastya's POV

Stepping inside the Hall, the whole limelight fell on both of us.

All the businessmen, business partners, Rathore Idc & Effortless-elegance employees, were there.

Our families were standing all together and gazing at us with so much love.

We both went to them and they all were smiling like anything.
"Hayee mere bache. Nazar na Lage kisi ki", Varnika's mom gave a flying kiss while we just smiled.

(May God protect you from all negative energies)

"Agastya, I wanted to talk", Ved came forward and said in a flat voice.

"Yes, talk", I replied.

"Alone".

Varnika just glanced at me while I gently took my arm back though I didn't want to.

We both went to the other side where there was less crowd.

"Since yours and my sister's relationship finally came on the main part", his face was flat all the time, "Give me reasons why I should give you my sister", he said and I smirked.

Ohh ohh.

"She's mine".

"Reason Agastya. Should I explain to you the meaning of reason", he said.

"Coz I love her", I said though I didn't feel like explaining that to anyone else.

She's mine and only mine.
The thought of any other man having her, made me feel like destroying the whole world.

He smirked sarcastically, "really? You think this would work?".

"Do you think you could get her married to someone else and I'll just sit and see?", I said with a grin.

"And who'll stop me? YOU?", he said.

"As much as I love Varnika and wouldn't even think twice to die for her, I can begin with the spectacle of death if any other man dared to even touch her.... And you think I wouldn't stop", I laughed.

Hamne apni ashiqi par thoda dhyaan kya diya, duniya ne iss narq ka rukh hi badal diya.

"You-"

"Careful Ved. Tell me the third person after Me and you who would love her and take care of her better", I said.

There isn't any.

He remained quiet while I just got up from the chair.

"So do you have anything else left to ask or to talk?", I asked.

He got up and glared at me.

"Hurt Varnika ever and your spectacle of death would begin from you", he said and I smirked.

"No doubt", I said and went back.

I was going towards Varnika but suddenly my eyes fell on Adhira who was tapping her phone and was looking a bit anxious and worried.

"What happened to you?", I asked.

"Nothing bhai", she replied but I knew something was there.

"Where's Suryansh?", I asked.

I have invited him so that I look after some things but he didn't seem here.

"He didn't come bhai nor he's picking up my c-call", she said and a sense of worry was audible in her voice.

This bastard.
My fist was getting tighter while my jaw was clenching.