•Ch-5•

Varnika's POV

Today, We have one of the most important deals of the year.
Effortless-elegance's biggest Collaboration with one of the leading industries in the country, Rathore Industries.

Unfortunately, today again I have to meet that bastard.
We didn't talked after the party, I still haven't opened his e-mail because I was least interested in this fucking drama. I just hope we crack this deal without any more bullshit and spectacle.

I checked all the preparations (for the 20th time), I want everything to be perfect today. I can't afford to lose this deal at any cost.
I checked the time, it's 8:30 A.M. I think I should get ready and reach the office a bit early.

I decided to go with a white balzer with a black speghetti top, pairing with white bell bottom. I choose to go with minimal accessories, open hair Because I don't have the patience right now to look for a hairstyle which will go with the outfit.

I took my bag and went downstairs for breakfast

"Haanji madam Good morning, sab taiyaari ho gai?", Bhabhi (sister-in-law)asked, (Good morning dear, everything prepared?) While Serving me breakfast.

"Good morning bhabhi, Sari taiyaari ho to gai hai, bass I hope ye deal hame mil jae", I replied, after taking a sip of tea.

I looked at my mom, She seemed like she wanted to talk to me but I don't know why she is hesitating. Well I'll figure it out afterwards, Right now I should leave for the office.

I reached the office, everyone was nervous, Like me. Though I know everything is going according to the plan but I'm just thinking, what if Agastya got angry and cancelled the deal.
He didn't seem to be like this but again that man is crazy as hell, He does things beyond the imagination of people.

I called Rohan to check the files. After the party incident, I only talk to him about work and nothing else, he is more excited than me and believes that I am actually in a relationship with that asshole.

"Ma'am here the files", Rohan said Casually.

"Is everything done?" I asked without looking up.

"Yes ma'am, Don't worry everything will be okay, I'm damn sure we are going to crack this deal". Rohan said confidently.

"I know but still we can't take any chance", I replied.

"Everything will be perfect ma'am, And Of course Agastya sir can't let you lose" Rohan said with a smirk.

"Rohan why don't you join Agastya's company, Since, you're so fucking obsessed with him". I said furiously.

"Arey arey, sorry ma'am, mai to bass apka mood achha karne ki koshish kar raha hu", Rohan replied. (Ma'am I was just trying to cheer you up)

"If you want to cheer me up, Don't Take his name in front of me" I said in a cold voice.