•Ch-42•

Agastya's POV

Today our families are meeting to take out the final wedding date.
If I say that yesterday was the best day of my life, it won't be enough because every damn moment with her feels like a fairytale.

She's the moon wrapped in my darkness yet she's the light of my life.

I got ready, wearing a chocolate brown kurta and white pajamas.

Getting down of my room the First voice reached my ears was the sound of Yuvan giggling which made me smile instantly.

I turned back to the second floor only to see Nitya bhabhi holding yuvan in her arms while he was giggling cutely.

I walked towards them.
"Yuv", I softly pulled his cheeks and he smiled even more.

"How are you bhabhi?", I asked.
This is the first time I'm talking to her since she started living here.

All thanks to my lady.

"Jisne apne bache ke baap aur apne pyaar ko kho diya ho vo kaisa hoga Agastya".

(The one who lost the father of his son and her love, how she'll be?)

I could feel the bitterness of her words but in the end, it's the fact.

"Bhabhi I know these months have felt like hell to you and my whole family is extremely sorry for that but trust me from now onwards, you both are the part of this family and we will give all our love and support to you both", I said assuring her.

"It's okay Agastya, now I don't even think about all this", she said with a flat face.

I know she does, after all the way Everything happened anyone could feel like this.

"You wanna hold him", she said looking at Yuvan.

"I- I mean y-yeah".
I've never taken a newborn in my rough arm because all my arm could do is to kill and destroy and a newborn definitely deserves to be in such arms.

She gently kept him in my arms and all the nervousness of the world, I was able to feel in my heart.

"You missed your chachu?", I tried to talk to him.

I can't believe these hands can hold a pure life which only knows how to take one.

"Just the reflection of bhaiya", I kissed his forehead and gently gave him back to bhabhi.

I got down to the hall and saw that mom and Chachi were roaming here and there with something or the other. They were the happiest right now while my dad and chachu were busy listening to their instructions.

"You finally came, call Varnika now", mom ordered.

"Ji"

I called her and within a few rings she picked.

"Kaha hai meri jaan, kitna time lengi hamare kareeb aane mai?", without listening to her I said.

(Where are you my life? How much time will you take to come close to me)

"Aapki Jaan taiyaar ho rahi Agastya, ham uski bhabhi bol rahe hai"

(Your life is getting ready, I'm her bhabhi)

I really stood straight listening to bhabhi.
Fuck off.

"Ohkay bhabhi, come soon", I said and hung the call.

Pyaar mai pagal ho chuka hu mai.

(I've gone insane in love)

"Call pandit ji and ask till when he'll come", Chachi ordered me.