•Ch-26•

Author's POV

It's Holi today so both the families decided to celebrate it together at Agastya place. Since now it's official all over that Agastya and Varnika are dating and as both of them are successful in the same field, many of their business partners as well as entrepreneurs are invited.
After what happened at kasauli, Agastya was trying hard to keep Varnika away from him he was afraid of putting Varnika in some danger....so to keep her safe he was going against his heart while on the other hand Varnika was just feeling like fucked up in all senses.
She was getting ready since in a while, they'll have to leave for Rathore palace for the Holi celebration.
She wore a white Anarkali along with minimal multi colour work on it, paired with juttis and was looking like a pure angel with the fiery eyes.

"Varnika, are you ready?", her mom called.

"Hanji mumma just two minutes", she replied while struggling to tie her dori.

"Hey bhagwan ji kab tak ye sab mujhe khud karna pdega", saying this to herself finally she succeeded and got down.

(Oh God, how long will I have to do all this myself?)

"Hayee, my doll is looking beautiful", Ruhanika praised her and applied kajal from her waterline behind Varnika's ear.

"Thank you Mrs. Gorgeous", Varnika replied and giggled.

"I'll go, you all come", Varnika's mom said and went.

"Are my ladies ready?", Ved entered wearing a white kurta.

"Oh hoyee, itni zyada sundarta ek sath", he dramatically complimented.

(Oh my, so much beauty together)

"Bhabhi ko dekh ke flat ho gaye na", Varnika teased her.

(Brother fell flat after seeing sister-in-law, right)

"Haan to, meri jaan hai hi itni khoobsurat", Ved hugged Ruhanika after touching his mom's feet.

(yes my love is so beautiful)

"Ved, at least have some filters", Ruhanika slapped his chest.

"Yeah bhai have some shame", Varnika again teased her but ved pulled her cheeks and said, "Say all to this to Agastya, we both are officially married and will be having our little creature in a few months", he said proudly while Varnika just got froze listening to Agastya's name.

"Let's go", Varnika said hiding the sudden change of expressions.

"Madam Sharma gai", Ruhanika chuckled and after that all of them headed to the Rathore palace.

••••••••••••••••••

"Bhai please come down na", Adhira screamed.
Ivaan, kartik and Adhira. All were calling Agastya down to play Holi but he denied and decided to stay in his room.