•Ch-40•

Author's POV

Varnika got up from the bed and the memory of last night bubbled in her mind and unknowingly she blushed. Right now she is owing the most precious and rarest blush ever.

Yess..
Agastya.

Varnika picked her phone and started look into emails and messages and suddenly a message made her smile.

Agastya.
Good Morning jaana.

Varnika
Good Morning Mr. Arrogant.

She replied. With blush in her cheeks and lots of confidence made her way towards bathroom to get ready for meeting. It's not a professional meeting...

But more important than that.

After some time.

At Rathore Palace.

Varnika entered the hall with an innocent and blissful smile with a lady who was holding a baby.
Where everyone was already present.
A sudden wave of past memory splashed the face of Agastya's mother with tears.

Nitya, Girlfriend of Parth and mother of his 1 year old son who could not see his father Parth Singh Rathore.
Nitya kapoor, a girl from a simple background whose whole life revolved around parth and only Parth.
She works as a hotel manager. Her life drastically changed after the incident. Pain and rage of parth's death still can be felt with her fake smile. During the last few months before Parth's accident they lived so happily together. And was expecting a baby. Although parth did not know about the good news, the information only stayed with Nitya.

Varnika took blessings from everyone, Kartik and Ivan touched feet of varnika and greeted her.

She gave a beautiful smile to Agastya which made agastya giggle and butterfly floated in his stomach.

Nitya wished everybody and suddenly a drop of tears rolled in Agastya's mother's eyes. Nitya wipes off the tears from her cheeks.

Varnika came forward and broke the ice mum, she said "everybody, meet Nitya parth bhaiya's girlfriend " the information everybody was aware of but the next line killed everybody's heart and "Parth bhaiya's son..... Yuvan Parth Singh Rathore ".

Tears were flowing from Agastya's mom's eyes constantly, his dadi and dadaji got stunned listening to new.
Ivaan and Kartik were themself shocked.
Agastya's Chachi was equally sobbing while his father and uncle were stunned too.
And then adhira came forward and took the little Yuvan in her hands, "how can we believe that he is his son we don't have prof ".

Agastya’s mother walked towards Adhira and took yuvan from her, "His eyes and face is the biggest proof to declare him as his son".
Yuvan has blue eyes just like his father and face just like Agastya and Adhira.

Agastya’s mother asked to Nitya,
"Where were you all this day, why don't you come to us and parth never told us about the news" she completed this much and she fell on the floor, sobbing badly.

Nitya came forward and picked her up, "aunty app log ne tho mujhe parth ke funeral me tak nahi ane diya na usee akhri baar dekhene diya. mene tho apni mohobbat ke sath apne bacche ke baap ko bhi kho diya".

(Aunty, you all didn't even let me attend Parth's funeral, I didn't even saw him last time. I lost the love of my life as well as the father of my son)

Her words felt like daggers to each and every one present there.

"beta hume maaf kar do apne jawan bete ko kohne ke dukh me hum itne kho Gaye ki baki cheezo pay dhyaan hi nahi diya, maaf kardo hame", his Chachi came forward waving a hand on Yuvan's head.

(Nitya please forgive us , in the deep sorrow of the loss of our young son,  we totally forgot about your pain anything else)

Ivaan came a little forward and said,"We're extremely sorry for that time. By how the things were going on, it was dangerous to let anyone come close. Sorry for everything".

Suddenly dadi speaks, "Now you both please live here as Yuvan deserves this and you as mother of yuvan can live here, at least we will have the essence of our dearest parth".

Nitya refused saying, "iski koi zarurat nahi hai dadiji, hum dono khush hai hum jaha par bhi hai. vo to mai varnika ke khene pe ayyi hu".

(No need for that grandma, we're happy where we are, I just came because varnika requested me too)

Finally Varnika gets up and says, "Agastya, Uncle, aunty please let yuvan and Nitya live here. They deserve this. they both have struggled a lot all these days and Yuvan deserves his family's love and support, the kid should not be the part of things which he isn't aware of, and I think if parth bhaiya would see all this struggle with his little munchkin he could not be even happy in heaven".

Agastya’s father leaves the room followed by adhira and agastya.
And again the ice is formed in the environment.

After some time in parking at Agastya’s house.
Varnika and Agastya were standing together.
Varnika looked into Agastya's eyes who was already looking at her, "I want to ask something from you Agastya".

"Everything that's mine is yours. you can even ask me my life and I will happily give it to you.  just don't ask yourself, jaana", saying this Agastya's cheeks turned red and a smile took over his face.

Varnika before saying looked down and then said "I want a promise".

"Promise??", the Smile on his face faded.
Varnika continues saying "I want a  promise from you that you will let Nitya and Yuvan live their life here with us", she took pause and Pretended to correct herself, "I meant in Rathore family"
Agastya looked in her deep eyes while there were several questions in his mind but he could not ask.

Further,  Varnika being Varnika said "don't even think taking this as only request Mr. Rathore".
With the confused mind, listening to his boss lady's words, Agastya couldn't stop but smiled.

She move and made her way towards her office.

Flashback

Varnika's pov.

After looking at Agastya in the most dangerous Avatar, my heartbeat rushed and i made a quick move towards my house but the constant thing in my mind was
"Nitya Kapoor".

I called aditi and aksed her to collect all the information about this lady. And with coincidence this woman gave birth to his son in Aditi's hospital itself and it was very critical and famous case of there hospital therefore it was not that tough to take all information out about her.
And from there i got to know about Yuvan.

So nitya and parth were deeply in love, before passing Parth has shared all the problems with Nitya only and she knows all the secrets about Rathore house.

Actually Uncle and Dadaji were not happy with Parth's underworld connection and they did not like Parth being involved in mafia and crime. And therefore they used to criticize him about this but he didn't listen and in rage he left the house.

He started living with Nitya, she knows everything about Parth from A to Y but that Z remained secret from the whole world.
She was fully aware of how Rathores are treating Parth.
Everything he was doing was for his family but they did not supported him. And according to forensic reports parth was in so much tension and stress and hence he meet with accident. 

And now all she wants is to take  revenge from the Rathore family. 

Revenge for taking his love away, Revenge for taking his son's father away,
Revenge for not supporting parth.

Nitya's whole life revolves around Revenge.

    ---------------------•-----------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter?????
What do you think about nitya????
What will happen???
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat
Love you all♡