•Ch-9•

Varnika's POV

"But you-", before I could complete he cut me off by saying "Get ready I don't have the whole day". Not actually saying but commanding.
And if it would have been anyone else,  He would not have been able to speak so much.

Why in the whole damn universe, he has to be the one.....!!!!
I feel like killing him every time we meet.

He slammed the door while I was sitting on my bed stunned, pissed off and red due to wrath.

Keeping aside my rage, I went to take shower and got ready.

When I entered the living room I didn't found anyone.
Is he gone?
You're not that lucky...!

"Arey Varnika, beta late ho Raha hai....kaha thi tum", my coming from the kitchen yelling at me.

(Varnika, it's getting late, where were you?)

"Mai to taiyaar hu, uss admi ko hi time nhi hai", I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

(I am already ready, that man doesn't have time)

I looked at maa, she indicating something with her eyes...!
But what???
She continued the commanding with her eyes but I couldn't understand what the hell was going on.

"Kya hua mum-", I was about to complete but the moment I turned, the words stuck on my throat.
He was leaning against sofa, watching me with arms folded around. Lips already smiling.
Narcissistic.

(What happened mum-)

I grabbed my bag quickly and walked out the home, after seeing off my mom.
I didn't turned back to see whether he was following me or not.
Ofcourse he'll, he don't have any other options.

He came and stood beside me wearing his shades.

His Mercedes was parked just in front of my Gate.
I opened the door for the back seat and was about to sit but the asshole interrupted.
"Sit in the front". His voice clearly shows the dominance and I swear, I won't mind killing him if he again talked to me in that tone.
He opened the door of the passenger seat for me with his egoistic smirk, I feel like stabbing him.

"Who the fuck are you to order me". If my mom found that I'm talking to her so called future son-in-law with this tone, I am gone.

"I am not your chauffeur". For a moment It felt like I was arguing to myself. The bossy tone, eyes showing equal rage like mine, Stubborn as scaur.
Unfortunately he was right, Since it was his car so I can't argue.
I sat in the passenger seat. After what happened in my room, we both hesitated to look into each other's eyes.

I was looking outside the window while his gaze was fixed on the road. he broke the awkward silence and asked, "Where should we go first?" In a polite voice.

"I have to get myself a dress and after that some gifts for bhaiya bhabhi". Since we have to tolerate each other for the next few hours, I kept my voice soft.

"Fine".

"You can also look for something, I will help you select your outfit".
It felt like I was forcing him to talk.

"Hmm, we'll see that afterwards, first let's get your dress".

Okay-okay, He is also trying.
As an interior designer, the first thing I observed was the interior of his car.

The matte finishing, making it look more modern, heated and Pearl white ventilated seats, Futuristic digital dash, glowing with information. His car was speaking luxury in every single way.
Everything was perfect except the man beside me.