•Ch-8•

Author's POV

It's a pleasant Monday evening, everyone is sitting at the dining table having breakfast while Varnika is just busy with the Preparations of her bhai and bhabhi's Anniversary. She wanted everything to be perfect.

"We have to decorate the whole house with lights and rose garlands, we only have 1 day left so make sure the decoration must be done by tomorrow night", Varnika commanded the event planar.

She was so busy that she didn't even have time to shop for herself.
Suddenly Varnika's mother's phone buzzed, it was Agastya's mother calling, she picked the call and went into the garden to talk.

"Ji mera kehnaa hai ki ham iss bare mai pehle bacho se baat kar lete hai fir aage sochenge", Varnika's mom said and Agastya's mom agreed from the other side.

Mrs. Rathore and Mrs. Deewan was discussing whether they should announce Agastya and Varnika's marriage at the anniversary party or not, But knowing their children, they both dropped the idea and decided to discuss it with Agastya and Varnika first.

"Kal mai Adhira aur Agastya ko bhejti hu, dono apki help karva denge", Agastya's mother said.

(I'll send Adhira and Agastya tomorrow, they'll help with the anniversary preparations)

"Arey kya zarurat hai unn dono ko pareshan karne ki, ham dekh lenge", Varnika's mother replied.

(There's no need for it, we'll look after the preparations)

"Kaise zarurat nhi hai, hamari Varnika akele kyu itna kaam kregi, akhir ye bodybuilder  hai na, ye karvaega help", Agastya's mother said.

(How is there no need, why would our Varnika do so much work alone, this bodyguard will help)

"Arey, reh-"

"Aap chinta mat kariye, kal 11 baje Tak Agastya aur Adhira aa jaenge", Agastya's mother cut her off.

"Ji thik hai", Varnika's mother replied and hung the call.

The day ended, discussing the preparations,theme, surprises for the anniversary.

Next day.

"Arey beta andar aao na, bahar kyu khade ho", Agastya's mom welcomed Agastya and Adhira. Agastya came and touched Mrs. Deewan's feet.

Sakshi pani lao, Mrs. Deewan demanded,

"Bhabhi kaha hai, Nazar nhi aa Rahi", Adhira said, giving a wink to Agastya.

"Actually beta vo preparation ke karan busy rehti hai isliye raat ko late soti-", before she complete
"Mummy yaha aaeye na", Ved shouted and cut her off.

(Dear, due to the preparations she's sleeping late since a few nights)

(Mom, please come here)

"Adhira beta, Varnika ke room Mai jakar usko utha do late ho Raha hai, upr wala hai room hai uska", Varnika's mother asked Adhira and went into the other room.

(Adhira go and wake Varnika up, her room is upstairs)

Adhira responded with a nod.
Adhira glanced at Agastya with a smirk.

"What????"

"Your mother-in-law asked to do something, do it" Adhira smiled sarcastically, pointing towards the stairs.

"Adhira for god's sake, stop giving these stupid ideas and please don't use your peanut sized brain", Agastya replied with an equal sarcastic smile.