•Ch-37•

Agastya's POV

"The soon-to-be daughter-in-law of The Rathore family", dad was about to continue but the mic distorted.

I was looking down because what I was doing was itself against my hearts.
But the things which might hurt you deep enough that you feel broken in every single way, sometimes become good for the people you love.

I know I'm doing and trust me when I say this, though I'm ruthless, dangerous and inhuman but none of it required the courage which taking this decision took.

The torn voice of the mic echoed in the whole room.

"Ma'am"

"Ma'am"

"The queen is here"

The moment the word *Queen* reached my ears, I looked up.

No.
No.
No fucking way.
God damn it.

Ocean eyes, Regal walk, golden skin, fiery aura. Black evening gown, shiny straight hair, that charm in her eyes, perfect color bone, side cut exposing her sexy leg.
Ohh my poor heart.
Damn she's looking hot..

Mai bhi kya pagal, Jalti aag hai vo.
Meri...!

"Varnika Deewan".

Mom's loud announcement brought me back and I just saw her.

All of them stood up from excitement, mom's face got lighten with happiness. Before her eyes were not ready to stop crying but now all her concerned, sorrowful tears got converted into the tears of joy.

"Bhai bhabhi aa gai", Adhira hugged my bicep and excitedly said.

She was coming from the centre with the media constantly bickering from both the sides but as I say, the walking flame could burn anyone with her blaze.

If there was a face for experiencing different emotions, it would definitely have been mine.
A wave of happiness, excitement, wrath, frustration,hubris, fucked up, flew all together through my heart.

Happiness = she's here.

Excitement = she agreed.

Wrath = she got under the demon's darkness.

Frustration = I was pushing her back but she took a deadly entry.

Hubris = That's like my woman.

Fucked up = Me.

As soon as I stood up my eyes fell on the two mascular followed by Varnika, only three words came out of mh mouth...
"Oh my my".

Ivaan and Kartik followed her with flat face, black shades, powerful walk.

She walked with her killing expression while my heart was pounding fucking fast that it might come out.

All the bickering sound, the noise, the fucking shit disappears the moment my eyes met hers.

I kept my facial expressions normal but only my heart knows how much I wanted to grab her into my arms and kiss her until we both become breathless.

She came and the first person who hugged her was mom.
She was really really really happy.

Everyone maintained their obvious expressions since the media was there.

She took a seat beside me while I was just dying a billion times from inside.

But why did she come?
And how did she do everything?
Where's Myra?

Honestly I don't give a fuck about her.
I only belong to my lady.
My heaven.