•Ch-41•

Varnika's POV

Aditi, Rishika, Rohan and I were sitting in my cabin.
All of them are already busted with anger because I haven't talked to them for the last few days.
Today we finally decided to meet and right now, all three of them are just glaring at me.

"Shut up Rohan, don't you dare adding my name with that arrogant person", Rohan mimicked me while I just sat with my eyes down.

"He's the most Arrogant person I've ever met", this time Aditi mimicked me.

"Stop it guys. Please", I said in a husky tone.

"You stop dear. Stop with that acting", Rishika yelled.

"Mai to keh hi Raha tha ye dono pyaar mai pagal ho chuke hai", Rohan said casually and I swear I want to kill him.

(I was saying it before, they both went in love)

"Shut up, it's nothing like that."

"Then how is it? Explain to us madam", the sarcasm was dripping from Aditi's voice.

"Nothing. We're just getting married. That's all", I said with irritation.

"Don't lie. We know what's cooking", Rohan taunted.

"What's cooking?"

"Ham kisi ke personal matter mai nahi bolte", all three of them folded their arms and sat with that rude face.

(We don't speak in someone's personal matter)

Oh god.

"Guys I'm sorry, I was about to discuss it with you-"

"Forget about the discussion you even forgot to inform us, my dear", Rishika cut me off.

"I didn't yaar".

"Yes madam, you were so busy with your lover boy that you forgot that we are someone", Aditi said and it hurt.

I really didn't even think about it.

"He's not a lover bo-"

"Where's my queen?"

All four of us looked back only to witness the artist behind this artistic mess.
My eyes narrowed while all three of them just glared at me with that killing glare.
Oh my fuckin luck.
God ji, what do you want from me????

"What are you doing here?", I stood up and went to him.

"Can't I just come to meet my gorgeous wifey-to-be", he said holding my hand and pecking on it.

"Aheem- aheem".

All three of them fake coughed and I just took my hand back but does he care?

Absolutely not.

"You guys are here too? I didn't see", he looked back at them.

"Yes, we saw that you were too busy with your WIFEY-TO-BE", Rishika's sarcastic tone was taunting enough.
She emphasized the word WIFEY-TO-BE.
Suddenly I felt all the shyness and blushing from the world.

"Of course", he looked at me and smiled.

"Won't you ask me to come in?", he said.

"Sure, come inside", Rohan stood from his place and handshake With Agastya.

"Kya haal sale-sahab", he said making me blush even more.

(How are you brother-in-law)

Gosh, why am I blushing so much?
Stop it Varnika.