•Ch-45•

Varnika's POV

Shopping with Agastya is like challenging yourself to feel thousands of emotions.
The way he makes me feel everything all together is just beyond imagination.
At the anklet shop also, he just bent on his knee making me wear the anklet while All his guards were seeing us as if it was unreal.

I mean I can understand, seeing THE AGASTYA SINGH RATHORE, sitting on his knee in front of everyone but there’s this one fact  that no one can erase and that we both bring out the most unexpected of each other and when my heart reminds me of this again and again...

I couldn’t do anything but blush.

I was having my coffee while he was driving the car.
Now we both are going to Buy the Wedding lehenga along with our moms.
We reached the showroom of the designer that was booked and when we stepped out, aunty and mom were already there.

We all went inside and the showroom was speaking royalty in every possible way.

Varnika dear, have you decided any colour particularly?”, Aunty asked me.

RED
Without thinking once, I said it.
Though pastel colours are trending these days but Whenever I imagined myself as a bride, I was in the red wedding lehenga and for me the bride means RED.

That’s so perfect”, the designer said and smiled.

Show the most exclusive Lehenga for my exclusive wifey”, Agastya said and I glared at him so he added,”TO-BE”.
This man....
He irritated me a lot now it’s time to take some revenge.
Aunty, please tell Agastya to come after I finalise the outfit. I want to surprise him directly on the wedding day”, I said in an innocent voice.

Sure. Agastya you go”, aunty ordered while he was shocked with aunty’s sudden command.

what happened?”, he asked.

Varnika doesn’t want to reveal her lehenga in front of you now, you go", she said.

what is the meaning of this?”, he said with irritating expressions.
Aunty already walked forward while we both were only standing there.
I tip-toed, grabbed his collar and firstly smelled his woody scent which is my new source of intoxication nowadays,"It means that My dear husband-to-be you aren’t allowed to see my wedding lehenga till the wedding day”.
He looked into my eyes and then his lips reached my ears while my eyes got the direct view of his fitted chest.

Damnn.

If this is what you want then okay I agree but remember one thing”, he looked at me and then his hands got covered around my waist and he picked me up in the air, "The more beautiful the lehenga is, the sooner it will be removed by me".

"Put me down",I ordered.

"If you want then I can come to the trial ro-"

Before he could complete I slapped his rock hard chest and he laughed still holding my waist.

"Chhodo na yaar", I said

(Leave me)

"Abhi pakda kaha hai mere jaan", he said looking at my eyes.

(I didn't even held you yet)

"Aheem"

He quickly took a step back when we heard aunty fake coughing.
Fuck.
We both blushed at the same time while looking down.

She came and held my wrist softly, "Raja ji, hame pata hai aapse sabar nahi ho raha lekin jagah aur mahool dekh liya kare".

(King, I know you can't have patience but kindly check the environment and place before)