•Ch-44•

Agastya's POV

She blushed....

My phone rang and since it was connecting with the car, the name flashed on screen.

Maa

"Ji Maa"

"You both finalize everything quickly after 3 hours Varnika's mom and I will be coming to select the wedding dress", she said.

"Okay"

"So now where???", I asked.

"Let's get something for you.. or else what will wear these shirts and suits....", she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't you like them on me?", I asked.

Do I not look handsome?
Really?
It's a little hard to accept...

"I like"

"You like me??"

"Formals on you... I like formals on you but you can't wear them everywhere right", she said while I was nodding.

As she says..
After all, she's the boss.

"But you like to see me shirtless right...
The way you were praising my abs and body on Holi-"

"Arey yaar chup ho jao", she kept her soft little palm on my lips and turned all red.

(Just shut up)

"Ek baar khud kardo na mai to keh Raha hu kabse", I made a pout while she just showed me that *Seriously* looks.

(Do it yourself once,. I'm saying it already)

Though every moment with her feels magical but That day still remains my favourite.

"Shut up and let's go", she said.

"Pehle batao, do you like seeing me shirtless???", I asked to tease her.

And as expected, she's all shy and crimson.

"Nahi bataungi", she resisted clinching her nose.

(I won't tell)

I applied breaks and turned towards her, "fine then, I won't start the car", I said folding my arms.

If she's Stubborn... Then I'm rock.

"Agastya you're really wasting time", she said.

"Then tell me and we can go quickly", I said.

"What you want me to tell you?", she asked again though we both know what I'm talking about.

"Do you want to see me shirtless? Do you enjoy flirting with you? Am I the only person who runs in your mind before you go to bed and after you just wake up? Does my stare and talk turn you on???", I said without a breath while she was blushing like anything else.

The answer to each and every question is
YES, she does.
But I want to hear this from her sweet voice.

"If I want to see you shirtless, I will see no matter what. Flirting with me is like flirting to death. Because of your non stop bickering my mind just gets bust. I just hate it when you constantly stare at me", she said directly looking into my eyes.

Smart.

"I hope you're aware that all these answers indirectly means YES", I smirked.

"You got your answers, now start the car", she ordered.

"Say that politely and with love" I said without looking at her.

"Agastya don't behave like a jerk", she said.