•Ch-20•

Agastya's POV

Varnika and I reached the EROIN since Karan told me that Mansoor wanted to meet us.
The match was fun and as expected, our team won. The last six and four which were served by Varnika were the reason behind our win.
After the match, the media went out of control and the stampede was almost impossible to handle and hence, the first thing which I did was to get Varnika out from there. I took her to the car and drove to I don't know where.
If it would have been in my hand, I could have demolished every media channel, but not everything is in our control and after what's started between Varnika and I, I  already shut more than 30 media channels and magazines publishers.
Because of what my bastard friend Karan was about to say, silence got mixed with the oxygen in the car.
Both of us didn't say a word throughout, we even felt embarrassed to face each other's gaze.
Karan, you wait. I'm just bringing my gun.
We both reached the EROIN where our team was already present.
Everyone was sitting in the garden, on the Royal chair Mansoor was sitting with his son Kashish behind him.
After seeing me and Varnika, everyone got up from their place and greeted us.

"Welcome Mr. Rathore and Ms. Deewan, sorry for the media getaway. I thought why not conclude the deal in a peaceful environment", Mansoor said making me and Varnika sit on the couch.

"No worries Mr. Khan, we can understand the media stamped", Varnika replied.
Mansoor's eyes fell on Varnika, making my jaw hard and blood boil.
"I think without any further formalities, we should get to the point, I think by now you've discussed every detail with your team, so care to announce the decision", my voice was flat but every word came out from my mouth sounded like a warning to everyone present in the garden.

Mansoor's eyes were widened, he shifted his gaze from Varnika to me, "Mr. Rathore is not at all in the mood to relax, right Ms. Deewan?", he again gazed at Varnika and I swear I don't give a fuck about deal and all, if he didn't stopped looking at her like that, the next thing he would face would be a cartridge of my brand new avtomat kalashnikova.

I don't but I feel gouging his eyes every time he gazes at her.

"We are not here to relax Mr. Khan, this may be a vacation for you but for us it's nothing more than a business trip", Varnika flips her hair which was dazzling in the sunlight.
Mansoor's face was heated, his lips were curled, jaw was clenched, palm was gripping into a fist.
He can't do anything but I will if he doesn't get to the point in the next Minute.

"Dad, kindly allow me to handle the deal", kashish politely said.
Either he's smart or he wants to see his father alive.

Mansoor stayed quiet after that, while kashish took a seat in front of us.

"Well we discussed everything with our team and I'm glad to inform you that we are looking forward to working with you both", kashish stated.
I knew it. Mansoor didn't have any options.
"Perfect then", Varnika said while he forwarded a handshake.

"Excited to work with you", Kashish said.

"Same here", I replied.

"Aapki khatirdari ke jitne kisse sune the, milne ke baad vo sare sach ho gaye. Ab hamari bari hai, hame apni khatirdari dikhane ka mauka dijiye", I said trying to sound flat.

(All the stories that I had heard about your sake-serving, all of them became true after meeting you. Now we are acquitted, give us a chance to show ours.)

"Jii zarur", kashish replied.

(Sure)

We all got up and started to move but suddenly everyone turned After hearing Mansoor's voice.