•Ch-47•

Varnika's POV

We all came back from Rajasthan late at night.
Spatula. Splendent. Adorable,
Words are nothing to describe how beautiful Rajasthan is.
The cultures, the Allurance, the Positivity...
Just so captivating.

Inn sab se bhi zyada khubsurat...
Vaha ki Riwayat.
Uff.

Getting lost in the thoughts while Doing my skincare, remembering the moments in Rajasthan made my stomach feel the whole zoo.

Nowadays it doesn't matter What I'm feeling or in which mood I am..
His mention is literally enough to make my heart feel all those things which I really imagined only in my dreams.

"Varnika"

I Heard a voice from outside and got up to open the door of my room.

"Bhai?"

"You didn't sleep yet?",

I said giving him a side hug since I went early in the morning and so, we didn't meet.

"Yes, I just thought to meet you after all in a few days you'll go", his voice was low but listening to his words my eyes were turning teary.

"Bhai don't say that", I hugged him even tighter.

I just hate this part.
Being grown in the house, I cried, laughed, fought, fell, played.....
everything just changes.

"Oyee... Kya hua?", he cupped my face while we both walked towards the balcony.

"I was just kidding bache", he said kissing my head.

"I still remember how in childhood, you used to sit on my shoulders and play with my hair and whenever I used to resist, you show those puppy faces and make me do all that", his eyes were wet while the calm and low voice was sounding a little broken.

Little more than broken.

"Though I'm also included in that list of people who have asked you to look after your marriage and all but you know what.... When the thought of another man taking my sister away from me hits my brain, it kills me from inside", he covered his arm around my neck and kept looking up at the sky.

A tear rolled my eyes listening to his words..
It literally feels a pinch of second, a moment before we both were fighting for toys and laughing together, how I used to complain to mom when he goes out alone, how I used to get mad when he didn't pick my bag, how I used to get mad when he mentioned my wedding and now.....
Just the spark of time.

"If you keep saying things like that.. I won't marry", My voice was broken enough to show how my heart was feeling from inside.

"Stubborn queen, aise nahi hota.... Tomorrow is your engagement and though I'm not supposed to say it but trust me bache,
At this very moment I'm the happiest yet the most indifferent person", he kissed my forehead and wiped a tear, "I used to drop you to your class and see the spin of time, I'll hand you to your soulmate", he dropped a tear but I quickly wiped it.

"Bhai", and I busted with tears.

I let all my tears flow, I let my heart feel all the things which I don't say, I let my heart feel vulnerable, I let my heart feel normal.

For the world, I am Varnika Deewan.
The Sangfroid, the grumpy, the killing personality, with whom people are scared to talk...
But it doesn't change the fact that I don't feel things.
Just because I carry it with ease, it doesn't mean that it doesn't affect me.

"Shh... Don't cry", he cupped my face while my eyes were not ready to stop the flow of the knot of emotions in the form of crystal drops.

"You're happy right?"