•Ch-31•

Author's POV

"It'll take at least one hour to be there", Kashish said.

Today he came to Delhi for the meeting.

It was Agastya's call.
He informed him and hung the call but in reality he was sitting in a cafe which was only half an hour from Agastya's house.

But he lied.

After talking he kept the phone inside and waited for someone.

"Kashish Ali khan", a masculine voice reached his ear.

The man came and they shook hands.

"I hope you know I'm in a hurry, I was informed to meet you. And wasting my time is not even the last thing I would let anyone do", he said in his husky voice.

"That's what I call the regal attitude. Well I'll get straight to the point", the other man said and explained everything to kashish while he just heard everything with  unbothered looks.

"Anyways, you want me to give you all the information like that only. You misunderstood many things", kashish mocked him.

"Our family has done many favors to your ancestors. And now perhaps fate wants you to repay those favours", the other man replied rolling the sleeves of his shirt.

Kashish's mind was running with so many thoughts.

"Tell me whatever you want in return", the other person added.

After thinking about all the consequences.
His mind was definitely busy with something else but after having a full discussion with his mind. He decided.

"Ok fine. I'll give you whatever information you need from their place but there's one condition", Kashish said and paused.

The other person looked at him with surprise expressions.

"I'll demand whatever I want in return whenever I want", he completed.

"Fine then. It's a deal", he forwarded a hand.

"Deal then", Kashish said.

Kashish was about to leave but a voice stopped him.
"Don't you dare play back with me. I have my ways to deal with people who betray me", he said with eyes shining with ego.

"I'll give you other reasons to worry about, don't worry about this", Kashish said and left.

After an hour.

Kashish entered the Rathore palace and was welcomed by Ivaan and Kartik while Agastya was up in his room.

"Where do you live in particular?", Kartik asked.

"For me there's nothing particular. Dad lives in Bhopal most of the time and same with mom but me", he took a sip of water and continued, "I may be present in Delhi today and in Bangalore tomorrow. If we say roughly then I'm in Chandigarh these days", he said.

"So will you continue with your family business or have decided something else", Ivaan asked.

"Since in the last one year our empire got expanded all over the world. Probably after a few months I'll look up for the international branches and companies", kashish said.

The environment became silent as if it were a deserted jungle. The only sound echoed in the whole Rathore palace was the tick-tack sound of Agastya's shoes.

"Kashish Ali khan, welcome to Delhi", he said.

"Agastya, It's great meeting you again", he stood up from the sofa.