•Ch-33•

Agastya's POV

Next day.

It's 8:00 AM, I usually wake up by 6-6:30 but since yesterday we all came a little late and slept late, so I got a bit late.
Ivaan and I were in the gym, after me, he is the only morning person among siblings.

After the dinner at Varnika's house, kashish left at night because he said there was some emergency. He said that one person from their company was found dead.
Kashish seems to be equally mysterious as his father.
Both of them are bastards.
Never mind..  my eyes would be on him.

The past moments of yesterday's dinner flickered in my mind.

Yes I decided to stay away from her.
Yes I decided to not do things which will make things worse.
Yes I said that I'll not do any bullshit,

But....

Everything got fucked up the moment I she came close to me.
She knowingly spilled wine on me thinking that it will piss me off but the fact is....

Even if she walked on me, I would be blessed...

Until it's her, I don't even mind taking a bullet in my heart.

I don't know what she does but there's some kind of magic she holds that makes me lose my annexure.

Whenever I see her, the beast inside me just cannot wait to come out but at the same time, with her.... I became a version of myself whom I was unaware of myself.

She holds that power on me.
I may have killed many people, tortured more than that, but with her.. my heart feels vulnerable.

Never.

I repeat, Never ever in my whole damn life I experienced this with anyone else.

It's just her magic.

"Bhai, there are some things left to ensure, karan and I'll go to bhabhi's office", ivaan said and I came back from my never ending thoughts.

The word Bhabhi is enough to make me feel that...... I don't know what to say....
Blush?
Shyness?
Fuck off. Whatever.

"No need, I'll go", I ordered.

"It's okay Bhai, why you are bothering yourself", Ivaan, stood up after doing push ups and sat in front of me.

"Aise hi, mujhe kuchh details check karni hai personally isliye mai jaunga", I'm avoiding looking at myself because I know my brother very well.

(Like that only, I need to check some details personally and hence, I'll go)

"Personal details, okay-okay, bhabhi ko hello bolna", I knew this idiot  would utter rubbish from his mouth. His eyes stuck on me as if I was his long time crush.

(Say hello to bhabhi)

Idiot.

"Ivaan, I'm going there for a meeting and not for wedding shopping", no matter how hard I try to show rage, my eyes clearly show off how much I'm controlling myself to not to smile.

"You only said a few seconds ago that you are going there to check some personal details and now you are threatening me with those death looks of yours".
I don't know what Ivaan's words did but listening to him, I lost my concentration. my hands loosened the grip, the weight was about to fall on my chest but I managed to hold it.
"Calm-down bhai, bhabhi ka naam sunte hi aap to out of control ho jate ho", again this idiot  bickered something.

(Bhai you go out of control after listening to bhabhi's name)

But unfortunately he's right.

Varnika. What you did to me yaar....?!