•Ch-43•

Agastya's POV

Preparations for weddings are going all over the Palace, As mom ordered me and Varnika, we both are not at all allowed to go to the office and hence I'm at home while she might be too.

Yesterday Aira came and now she'll stay here till the marriage.

After getting done with the gym, I went upstairs.
I feel like talking to her.
Gosh, when she'll come here.
With me.
Stay forever.
Every single time we have to say bye, I feel like the worst moment in the world.

After taking a shower I came out and went down for breakfast.

Everyone was already present there and we're waiting for me.
"Hello to the handsome Groom-to-be", Adhira said and Aira has her high five.

"Hello hello", I replied.

"Achha listen, today you all go and get the market work done", mom said.

"Ji maa", I replied.

"You guys look after the gifts, decorations and other stuff, Varnika and I will look after our dresses and everything", I commanded.

"Hmm hmmm akele akele", Kartik said slowly but it reached my ears.

(Alone-alone)

"Any problem?", I demanded.

"No bhai absolutely not", all of them said.

"Then have breakfast and after some time we will leave", I said.

"Raj, you take care of the invites and guests", mom said to dad while Chachi to chacha.

After having breakfast I was sitting in the Sofa and now finally I decided to call her.

Ring 1.
Ring 2.
Ring 3.
Ring 4.
Rin-

"Hmm bolo", the most melodious voice reached my ear but in a slow tone.

(Hmm say)

"Good morning Sweetheart, how are you?", I asked.

"You just woke me up, I was sleeping peacefully", she said in that sleepy voice.

"Chalo, it's good, Shaadi ke baad vaise bhi mai sone dunga nahi", I said and smirked.

(It's fine then, after all I won't let you sleep even after the marriage)

"If You called me to inform this in the morning, I'll hang the call", she asked with frustration.

"Do it and then see me right in front of you in your beautiful room", I said.

No reply.

Call hung.

Cool....

I grabbed the car keys.
.
.
.
.
She's taking my words lightly nowadays.

I stepped out of the car and looked at the window to her room.
I checked the balcony and...
Perfect.

Without bothering to knock on the door and the lengthy formalities, I decided to surprise my sleeping Beauty.

Climbing the balcony, I reached her room.

As expected she was still sleeping in her bed while I slowly went and sat on the chair in front of the bed looking at her.

My goodness, she's really the opposite when she sleeps...
Walking flame for the world but for me...
My serenity, my peace, my heaven.

She moved a little from her position and her eyes slightly opened while I as just sitting in front of her with a smile