•Ch-46•

Author's POV

The early morning flight was a bit tedious for Varnika but as soon as she remembered her company, she blushed.

Today, The Rathore's as well as Varnika are going To Rajasthan as per the Rathore's ancient Rituals.

Getting up from the bed early in the morning was itself a task for Varnika but she managed and quickly took a shower.
She got ready wearing a pink Salwar-suit, with hair all wet and just slightly tied.

She checked her phone and read the first message, her cheeks automatically turned red.

Agastya.
Morning jaana.
I'm coming to pick you...

She kept her phone and Purse and went down.
Her mother and Brother saw her off while within a few minutes, Agastya reached.

"Oye hoye....", he winked at her.

"You're looking beautiful", he said looking at her constantly.

"Thank you now let's go or you'll keep gazing at me?", Varnika said.

"I can literally spend my whole life looking at you Darling", he smiled and drove the car to the airport.
.
.
.
.
"Everyone's here right?? Let's go", Agastya declared while everyone reached.

"Let's go", Agastya's dad said and all of them got seated inside the jet.

Agastya and Varnika sat together and behind Ivaan and Aira.
Kartik and Adhira were sitting together followed by Kashish.

Adhira was a little stressed but she wasn't ready to show it on her face because she didn't want to create any drama when finally everything good is happening in their family.

"Aira, baby please stay for a week more after the wedding. I'll plan a vacation", Ivaan said to Aira while he wasn't aware that Agastya and Varnika were listening to all this.

"Ivaan I can't.. it's urgent to join or else why would I stay away from you", Aira said.

"You know how much I miss you", Ivaan's voice started fading as he kissed Aira's neck.

"I love you Aira", Aira said to Ivaan.

"I love you -"

"Aheeemmm"

Agastya spoiled their moment and while both of them just got shy and sat quietly.

"Aapke Jeth ji na khud chain se jiyenge na hame jeene denge", Ivaan spoke to Aira but he was audible to Agastya.

(Your brother-in-law will neither live his peacefully nor let us live)

"Why do you always spoil their moment", Varnika hit Agastya chest.

"I'm not letting anyone enjoy their moment until I didn't get mine", he dramatically showed his anger.

"Oh really.... How cutely they were talking..", Varnika said looking back.

"If you find it so cute then why don't you talk to me like that?", Agastya whispered in Varnika's ears.

"Leave it... I'm an idiot that I'm expecting all this", he folded his arms and sat like a little kid.

Varnika was just laughing from inside because she never saw Agastya behaving like this but she didn't show.

"Awwee what happened?", she asked in a cute voice but Agastya was Still acting.

She held Agastya's face with her one hand and held his arm with the other, resting her head in his shoulder, "You want me to talk to you like that..... You're such a cutie Agastya".