043

Yeonjun's hand moves to Soobin's collar, pulling him down into a bruising kiss as he swallows the sound of surprise leaving Soobin's lips. Within a split second, Soobin melts, reaches up to cup Yeonjun's cheeks, and holds him close.

He never wants to let go, wants to keep his lips on Yeonjun's for the rest of eternity, wants to always feel the shiver running down his spine when Yeonjun parts his lips. It had been torture to be away from Yeonjun, he'd known that all along, but he hadn't realized how much he missed the little things.

The way Yeonjun smiles into kisses, teases him by running his tongue just between his lips, the little sighs he lets out when Soobin kisses him harder or gently bites his bottom lip. It steals his breath, forces him to pull away sooner than he wants to but his lips don't leave Yeonjun's skin for even a second.

a/n] getting kinda smutty guys!

Instead, he kisses a path down Yeonjun's neck, lets his hands travel underneath Yeonjun's shirt. It's delightful to feel Yeonjun shiver against him, to have him arch against Soobin's chest as he tries to give him more room. Yeonjun's fingers are digging into Soobin's arms, tightening to the point it almost hurts when Soobin starts sucking just underneath his jaw.

"Soobin," he pants out in a breathy voice. Soobin only hums against his skin, refusing to move and Yeonjun lets out a moan loud enough it echoes through the hallway. They should be glad it's empty right now but Soobin finds that he probably wouldn't care either way.

"Soobin," Yeonjun tries again. "We're still in the hallway."

"Mhh. So?"

Yeonjun chuckles and Soobin can feel it reverberating against his lips, can't fight the smile hushing over his face at the sound of it. It's a beautiful melody, one that fills his heart to the brim with sunshine. Yeonjun pinches his side gently, pushes him up until he's standing upright again, hands still settled loosely on Yeonjun's waist. They're both breathing heavily, Yeonjun's face flushed, and his lips kiss-bitten. He looks gorgeous and Soobin is already moving in for another kiss when Yeonjun stops him with a hand to his chest.

"Aren't you gonna invite me inside?"

"And why would I do that?"

Yeonjun gives him a soft kiss, hovers near his lips so the air brushes against Soobin's skin when he says, "Because you love me."

"Can't argue with that," Soobin says with a soft chuckle, reluctantly dropping his hands from Yeonjun's waist as he goes to pick up the small backpack that's sitting on the floor next to him.

At Soobin's questioning raised eyebrows, Yeonjun only shrugs. "Had a feeling where this would lead me. Not like I've met many new people over the past year."

Soobin nods, moves back inside his apartment with Yeonjun close behind him, and without thinking the words fall out of his mouth. "Were you disappointed?"

Yeonjun's mouth drops open in shock before he barks out a laugh, letting his backpack fall to the floor as he slips out of his shoes. Before Soobin knows it, Yeonjun is back in his space, his hand cupping his face. "Are you serious? How could I ever be disappointed about this?"

Soobin hadn't realized it was a fear he had because while he didn't expect Yeonjun to be tied to the string on his pinky, no matter how much he wished for it, Yeonjun had a feeling all along. It must have come as a surprise to wake up to a soul string when he'd been told it had been severed years ago. Soobin wouldn't blame him if he had been hurt, not after how he had left Yeonjun with barely a few words on a piece of paper. And yet, Yeonjun is here in his arms, a warm smile on his face. He scatters little pecks all over Soobin's face until their lips come together again, kissing the worries away.

love you later | yeonbin ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें