053

A hint of sunlight peeks through a small slit in the curtains. It's unusually bright for this time of the year, but it's not the reason Soobin wakes up. It takes him a moment to notice the movement, the slightest hint of wetness against his throat. He groans, tightening his arms around the body he's holding.

"Good morning to you too," Yeonjun laughs quietly. His voice is rough, lower than usual, and Soobin doesn't think he'll ever get used to the sound of it in the morning. "Happy birthday, baby."

Soobin makes an unintelligible sound at the back of his throat. "You already said that."

"Mhh," Yeonjun hums, pressing more kisses against Soobin's neck. "Maybe. But I haven't given you your gift yet."

"Don't need a gift. Got you."

"As sweet as that is, I don't think you wanna miss this."

If Soobin had been a little more awake, he probably wouldn't have missed the smirk in Yeonjun's voice. But his brain is still a little foggy, a little behind on everything, and so he gasps loudly as he's thrown onto his back. His eyes snap open to see a grinning Yeonjun perched over him.

"It's too early for you to be this smug." Soobin groans as he slips his eyes closed again, but the beat of his heart betrays him. It's fast, pounding both in shock and anticipation because if the look on Yeonjun's face is anything to go by, he's pretty sure he knows where this is going.

a/n] wow smut!

It doesn't help when Yeonjun leans in to kiss him, not wasting any time to pry his lips open and moan into his mouth. It's wet and fast, and on any other day, Soobin would love nothing more than basking in those sounds, trying to draw out as many of them as he possibly can. But despite the sleep still clinging on to him, it hasn't slipped by him that this isn't their usual environment.

His eyes fall to the chair at the desk where his teddy bear is sitting, the pictures on the walls. They're in his childhood bedroom. And as thrilling as the idea of having sex between these four walls is, he'd rather not wake up his family with the sounds of vases shattering and frames dropping from the walls.

"Babe," he says when Yeonjun pulls away to kiss a path down his throat. Somehow, Yeonjun had found his way back into his lap; only this time it's a lot less innocent than the night before with the way he is rolling his hips. "Babe, my parents are just down the hall."

Yeonjun comes back up from where he was sucking a bruise against Soobin's collarbone. He can feel the slight sting of his skin, and that paired with Yeonjun's disheveled hair, his puffy pink lips, is not good for his sanity.

"Better be quiet then, hm?" Yeonjun quirks an eyebrow up at him, shuts up his protests with another bruising kiss.

"Think you can do it?"

Soobin sucks in a sharp breath, his mind fuzzy as he struggles to focus. Yeonjun's stare is intense, his eyes hooded, a smirk dancing around the corners of his lips, and Soobin thinks if Yeonjun looks at him like that he would probably say yes to anything. So he nods, too dumbfounded to give a verbal response, but Yeonjun's grin grows and that alone is worth it.

"Okay. Let's see it, then."

Yeonjun presses another quick kiss to his open mouth, too short for him to reciprocate, before he trails a burning path down his neck. His neck has always been sensitive but even more so now that Yeonjun has already given it some attention, hints of pink and purple surely blooming underneath his tan skin. He's licking in all the right places, nips lightly on the skin against his collarbones, and Soobin has to remind himself to keep quiet.

This time, Yeonjun doesn't stop. He doesn't waste any time moving down Soobin's body, the tingle his kisses leave behind the only sign of what he's doing. All too soon he reaches Soobin's stomach.