044

a/n] still smutty

His hands find hold across Yeonjun's back as he pulls him forward again, stands even closer to the counter so his hip bones dig into the marble. He kisses Yeonjun fully, unabashedly, as if it's the only thing he was ever meant to do; bites down on his bottom lip hard enough for Yeonjun to whimper into his mouth, his hands finding their way back to Soobin's hair.

Yeonjun starts to rut up against him once more, the skin of their chests getting sweaty where they are pressed together, and heat races through Soobin's bloodstream until he feels like he's standing in flames from head to toe. Suddenly, there's an urgency to their touches, their hands roaming across each inch of skin they can find.

Soobin's hands travel down towards Yeonjun's belt buckle, or at least they try to before getting stuck somewhere between their bellies. Yeonjun's legs are wrapped around Soobin's waist, his hips moving in Incessant figure eights, a string of moans and whimpers flowing from his lips right to the tip of Soobin's tongue. Yeonjun is kissing him like it's the last thing he'll ever do, and it physically pains him to pull away.

"Baby, you're gonna have to move a little if you wanna get out of these pants."

Yeonjun just stares up at him, breathing heavily and a dumbfounded look on his face as if the idea of moving away has never even occurred to him.

"Do you trust me?"

Soobin frowns. "Yes ? You know I do."

"Okay, good." Yeonjun smiles up at him, but instead of moving away, he presses against Soobin even harder, their lips reconnecting.

Before he realizes what's happening Soobin hears a tiny snap next to his ear. The next thing he knows there's a tingling sensation and he's naked with an equally as naked Yeonjun writhing against him.

"Holy- Fuck," he gasps out, his nails digging into Yeonjun's waist.

It's overwhelming, going from 0 to 100 like that. Suddenly, the layers of clothing are gone, Yeonjun's crotch pressed tightly against his own, Soobin thinks he must have ascended. The burst of soft laughter in between Yeonjun's moans is definitely what he expects going through the pearly white gates of heaven must sound like.

"What the fuck? Ah, oh my go-"

Yeonjun is relentless, latches onto his throat to add more bruises to his previous patterns, keeps his hips moving in ways that should not be physically possible with him sitting on the damn kitchen counter. It takes Soobin every ounce of willpower to pull away until they're no longer pressed together.

Yeonjun looks up at him questioningly, eyebrows furrowed but the tension fades when Soobin moves back in, kisses him softly, just lips and no tongue. He doesn't linger for long, starts to trail his kisses south, moving from Yeonjun's cheeks to his jaw, down his neck. He gently starts to push Yeonjun backward, holds him up with his arms wrapped around his waist as his lips find their way back to his nipple, sucking the piercing into his mouth. Yeonjun lets his head drop back so quickly that it almost knocks into the kitchen counter. Soobin slides his arms out from underneath him until Yeonjun is laying down on the flat surface, a hiss leaving his lips at the coolness of the surface pressed against this heated skin. With an apologetic kiss pressed against where Yeonjun's heart is pounding in his chest, Soobin continues to travel down, a trail of kisses left in his wake.

Yeonjun's hands struggle to find purchase, moving from piercing into Soobin's shoulder to tugging on his hair. There's a ceaseless string of soft sighs filling the room, a sound Soobin wants to bottle up, tries to draw out as much as possible. So he kisses around Yeonjun's abs, bites at the skin on his belly button, draws out the lines of the tattoo on his hip with his tongue until the spot is wet and glistening. Yeonjun starts to squirm on the counter, a frustrated huff leaving his lips.