Chapter no 1

Note: This chapter is not edited!!!

Need inline comments 🥺

Zaid Meri baat toh suno.

Mubashira said running behind him, struggling to keep up with his long strides.

Her hand reached out and tugged on his arm. He turned around, his eyes clouded with furry.

Choro mujhe.

Zaid said snatching his arm away from her grip.

Zaid trust me mujhe nahin pata tha ke Asif uncle ne Ayra ko room mein band ker ke rakha hai.

Mubashira spoke, her voice laced with urgency. Her eyes searching his for the trust she wanted to see.

Aur main kaise maan loon. Tumhara trust kaise ker loon main?

Zaid asked, a note of bitterness coloring his tone.

Zaid please. Biwi hoon main tumhari thoda bharosa toh dikha sakte ho mujhpe tum.

Mubashira said, her heart picked up pace as her palms turned clummy. She reached out, extending her hand to hold his but he took a step back.

Bloody hell MJ. I don't trust you.

He spoke, his words sharp, cutting through her heart.

She had grown habitual to his tenderness towards her. Suddenly this sharp side felt alien to her. She took a step back, her eyes searching his and she saw disgust in their depths which stabbed her heart like a sharp degger.

Kya karun main Zaid?

Mubashira asked, a note of tiredness coloring her tone.

She walked towards the rooftop and asked, her tone gentle.

Should I jump from here to gain your trust?

Mubashira asked turning to look at him.

Zaid got statled hearing her. He walked upto her. His eyes locking with hers. His hand reached out holding her arm softly. Mubashira felt a delicate shiver race down her spine.

Aisa koi kisi ke liye nahin kerta MJ.

Zaid said, his voice softening slightly.

He left her arm and was about to leave but stopped as she called out.

Zaid.

Zaid turned, a gasp escaped his lips. His heartbeats stopped seeing Mubashira standing at the edge of the rooftop. Just 1 step and she may embrace death.

Mubashira.

Zaid called out running towards her. His hand extended out in a hope that she'll hold him.

Kya ker rahi ho. Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Marna chahati ho kya?

Zaid asked frantically. His fear evident in his voice as their eyes locked.

Nahin Zaid.

Mubashira said taking a sharp breath. Her legs trembling slightly.

Agar tumhara yakeen paane ka yehi tarika hai toh yehi sahi. Agar yahan se kood ke meri sachai sabit hoti hai toh yehi sahi.

Mubashira said, her eyes filled with fierce determination to prove her innocence.

Mubashira breathed, her eyes fluttering close as she spoke, her words carrying a declaration of her love for him which stirred something deep within him.

I love you Zaid.

With that, she was about to take a step and was about to maybe end her life but Zaid was quick, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Mubashira gasped with the sudden pull. Her heart quickened it's pace as she came flying into his arms. Her back hitting his front. He turned her around and their eyes met. Her hazel brown orbs shinning with a hint of vulnerability met his black ones, laced with fear.