Chapter no 8

Important: This chapter is not edited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Zaid.

Mubashira looked at him, her voice soft, her hand still cupping his face.

Zaid hummed softly in response. Mubashira watched his eyes fluttering close, his face softening under her touch as she caressed his cheek. Zaid,s heart seemed to let go of all the rethym and was pounding like a drum against his chest. A wave of warmth coursed through his vains as he felt her touch. His heart swelling with an undefinable emotion that left him puzzled. Her own eyes fluttering close as she sighed marveling the feel of his skin under her fingertips, the skin of his upper cheek was soft. As she traced back down his cheek, his beard was scratchy against her soft skin. Mubashira cupped his other cheek, her touch conveying an exquisite blend of warmth and love when seemed to take his breath away.

Mubashira pulled him down and planted her lips on his forehead. Her hands cradling his face, her touch conveying an exquisite blend of warmth and love that threatened to overwhelm him. His breath hitched as Mubashira let her lips linger on his forehead in a moment of tender connection. His heart trembled in his chest as he felt an exquisite blend of warmth and love envelope him in a cocoon of bliss.

Mubashira breathed pulling back as she closed her eyes as sleep took over her.

Her hand dropping from his face to her stomach as sleep embraced her completely.

Zaid,s heart pounded like a drum in his chest. His eyes widening so much that it was almost impossible to blink afterwards. His hands reached up to his forehead gently touching the surface where Mubashira had kissed him. Shivers ran down his spine and he let out a trembling breath as a wave of warmth washed over him in waves. He closed his eyes feeling a gentle blush coloring his cheeks as a shy smile started playing on his lips. His eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled at her, tenderly. He bent over and was about to plant a kiss on her forehead when a sudden noise startled him.

Zaid!!!!

Ayra barged into the room calling out for him, her voice slightly raising.

Zaid got statled as she barged into the room.

An irritated hum escaped Mubashira,s lips. Zaid patted her head gently to make sure that her sleep doesn't get disturbed. He looked up and glared at Ayra.

Ayra felt her heartbeat stop watching Mubashira sleep with Zaid patting her head. Tears of hurt clouded her eyes.

Za...id.

Ayra,s voice quivered with pain as she felt her chest tighten.

Mubashira I'll be back.

Zaid spoke softly, Mubashira as if understanding him, left his waist still soundly asleep and Zaid stood up from the bed.

He reached out and grabbed Ayra,s arm. Ayra felt a delicate shiver race down her spine as Zaid tugged her along. His pace quickening as he opened the door and left her outside the room, later he too exited the room and closed the door with a gentle noise keeping in mind that Mubashira doesn't wake up.

Kya hua Ayra?

Zaid asked taking a step forward. He gently held her hands in his and pulled her forward. He wiped the tears from her eyes with a gentle touch.

Tum Mubashira ke sath thy. Kyun?

Ayra said, her voice quivering with hurt.

Zaid couldn't help but roll his eyes. He cradled her cheek tenderly. His eyes searching hers.