Chapter no 10

Warning This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Tabiyat theek nahin hai per likhe bina dil nahin maan raha toh please comment ker jana motivation milega mujhe.

Tree Days Later!!!

Zaid couldn't help but sigh, his nervousness evident.

Khushboo toh achi hai.

Zaid said, his eyes laced with nervous anticipation, a flicker of anxiety avident in their depths.

Zaid took a deep breath and served himself a spoon of the freshly cooked biryani. The mouthwatering aroma of the biryani filled the kitchen and Zaid took a spoonful. He closed his eyes, satisfaction flickering across his features and he smiled.

oye hoye biryani, kabab aur kheer. Kis liye?

Shahmeer (Zaid,s cousin brother) exclaimed, his eyes shining with mischief.

Aur kis liye? Apni pyaari biwi ke liye.

Haya (Zaid,s younger cousin sister) exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Nahin toh...

Zaid spoke averting his eyes, his voice quivering slightly.

Woh toh tum log aaye ho toh I thought tum bhukado ke liye bana doon.

Zaid added, his voice shivering slightly and he rolled his eyes.

Chodo Zaid. Hum sabko pata hai ke tumhein cook kerna kitna pasand hai. Are tum toh woh ho jisse bheek mangni padti hai ke Zaid miyan please humare liye bana do.

Shahmeer exclaimed, his voice holding a teasing lilt. Zaid,s heart raced in his chest as he felt his cheeks glow with warmth.

Wohi toh. Woh ladka jisse cooking bilkul pasand nahin hai woh aaj subha 4 baje se cooking ker raha hai.

Haya said, her voice filled with disbelief.

Haye. Tere pyaar mein kya kya sitam karaye, khana banaye khana banaye.

Shahmeer teased, his eyes shinning with mirth as he placed a hand on his heart sighing dramatically.

Zaid rolled his eyes annoyed and crossed his arms across his chest. His heart pounding wildly against his chest.

Chup kerne ka kya loge tum donon?

Zaid asked sighing. He wanted to bang their heads on the wall.

Kabab...

They both exclaimed in unison. Their eyes shinning with anticipation.

Zaid rolled his eyes and said, his voice holding a gentle warning

Sirf ek.

Kanjoos.

They both exclaimed in unison. Zaid glared at them, but the glare held no real heat and then he smiled brightly, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

Zaid flipped the kababs over, watching as the outside turned crisp, golden brown. The soft hiss of the oil and the occasional pop of the bubble filled the air, accimponed by the mouth watering smell of cooking meet.

Pyaar kya kya kerwata hai insaan se yaar...

Haya said, her eyes sparkled with a blend of surprise and admiration.

Zaid sighed placing two kababs in a plate.

Khana banwata hai.

Shahmeer added teasingly. Haya and Shahmeer looked at each other for a moment and then had a high five laughing.