Chapter no 24

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Zaid entered inside Ayra,s room and found her sleepy. He let out a small smile and walked towards her. He bent over and kissed her forehead.

Sleep well.

Zaid said softly and walked out of the room closing the door behind him softly.

Zaid was about to go towards his room but stopped seeing Ijaz taking a plate towards the kitchen.

Ijaz.

Zaid called out softly and walked towards him.

Ji bhaiya.

Ijaz said respectfully looking at him as he stopped in his tracks.

Yeh....

He pointed at the plates.

Woh Mubashira ma'am ne khana wapas bhijwa dia. Kaam ker rahi hain.

Ijaz said softly. Zaid smiled softly at him.

Jao aur yeh khana re heat ker ke lao.

Zaid said softly. Ijaz nodded and left from there to re heat the food.

When he came back. Zaid took the plates from Ijaz and dismissed him.

He walked inside the room.

Mubashira,s heartbeat quickened it's pace as she heard the noise of his shoes clicking against the floor. Her breath left her in a whoosh. She closed her eyes and breathed as his scent, a woody fragrance wafted into her nose. Her breath caught in her throat and then she looked up and their eyes met.

Zaid. Assalamualaikum.

Mubashira greeted him, her voice as soft as a feather.

Walikumassalam.

Zaid replied softly. His eyes roamed over her face as she stood up from the bed placing her laptop on the right side. He watched as she walked towards him, her face void of any make-up but she still looked beautiful, her beautiful striking eyes shaded by thick long lashes with a mixture of happiness and affection in their depths made her look ethereal. She walked towards him, the distance between them seemed to blur into insignificance as if pulled by an invisible thread of attraction.

Aa gaye tum?

She asked, her voice soft.

Haan kya ker rahi thi?

Zaid asked softly despite knowing that what she was doing.

Woh main laptop per kaam ker rahi thi.

She replied, her voice a notch lower which made his heart stir.

He smiled at her. His eyes, a mixture of tenderness and affection which caused her heart to skip a beat.

Abhi kaam choro aur khana khao chalo.

He ordered gently. Mubashira looked at him for a moment and then smiled. She shook her head sideways.

Nahin Zaid. Kaam important hai. Don't worry main baad mein kha lungi.

She said, her voice a mixture of tenderness and a hint of nostalgia as she remembered the way how she used to wait for her mother sitting on the dining table.

Zaid saw her expressions and his heart ached. He gulped the lump that formed in his throat and looked at her.

Nahin.

He said softly, a hint of determination evident in his tone.

Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi abhi khana khao. Kaam baad mein kerna.