Chapter no 7

Warning: This chapter is not edited!!!

Need inline comments 🥺🥺🥺

As Zaid entered inside his room. He saw Ayra,s stuff scattered around.

Ab toh yeh roz ki kahani hai.

Zaid said, a hint of tiredness coloring his tone.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards Ayra. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and covered her probably with the blanket and then left the room.

Yeh kya hai?

Mubashira asked looking at him.

Zaid smiled and made her sit on the chair and sat beside her.

Khana hai.

Zaid said as a matter of fact.

He reached out placing his hand on hers.

Mubashira looked at him, her heart skipping a beat.

Tumhein bukhar tha and ab bhi hai halka sa. Jab bukhar ho toh muh ka taste kadwa ho jata hai aur kuch khane ka dil bhi nahin kerta

Zaid spoke, his voice turning softer as he met Mubashira,s eyes and smiled tenderly at her despite his headache.

Toh yeh tumhara favorite khana hai taki thoda sa hi sahi per kha lo. Uske baad medicine bhi toh leni hai na?

Zaid exclaimed, locking eyes with Mubashira,s. Mubashira smiled touched by his care, her eyes glistening with emotion.

Thank you.

She whispered, her whisper laden with affection. Zaid smiled back, his eyes crinkling at the corners due to happiness. Mubashira felt her heart swell with affection at the tenderness and care which was radiating off him in warm waves.

Shohar ko thank you kehte hain kya?

He asked her, his eyes sparkling with a hint of curiosity and she felt her heart skipping a beat. Mubashira tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and Zaid pushed a mushroom omelette in her plate.

Khao.

Zaid said softly. Mubashira looked at him in daze but soon nodded her head in positive and begin eating.

Zaid beta Ayra kahan hai?

Mr Asif asked.

Shayad so rahi hai dad.

Zaid said taking a bite of his food.

Ajeeb hai roz Tum Ayra ka wait kerte ho per aaj uske bagair kha rahe ho.

Asif sir commented.

Mubashira looked at Zaid struggling to judge his expressions.

Zaid smiled at his father as he said, his voice soft.

Thak gayi thi woh kal so she's sleeping.

Mubashira looked into his eyes and she could tell that he's lying. She hesitantly reached out and placed her hand on his. He looked at her, his breath hitching for a moment as he felt her squeezing his hand.

Zaid,s heart swelled with warmth as he looked at her, her striking eyes were a testiment of her immense expressiveness that mirrored the profound depths of the sea as he gazed into them, they were deep pools of emotion and he found himself captivated in their depths.

Shayad mujhe bhi kadam badhana chahiye.

He thought. Feeling a surge of courage. His gaze moved to her eyes and then her hand.

Mubashira looked at him for a moment and he saw a hint of hesitation flickering across her features and he felt her hand move. With a sense of urgency, he clasped her hand tighter and he heard her breath hitch audibly. He pulled her hand under the table and interlocked their fingers.