Chapter no 29

Warning: maybe Angst

Warning: This chapter might be kinda heavy.

Sorry if it was by cringe and not up to the mark

This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Night!!!!!

Mubashira saw a roadside stall of kulfi and her eyes lit up.

She looked at Zaid, a flicker of hope in her eyes. He smiled softly.

Kuch chahiye?

Zaid asked her softly.

Her eyes lit up and then she nodded her head in positive.

Kulfi.

She said softly, her eyes twinkling like beautiful stars in the night sky.

He stopped the car and pressed the horn.

Ji.

Aapki special 2 pista kulfi.

Zaid ordered.

Aise kya dekh rahi ho?

Zaid asked softly reaching out to caress her cheek. She closed her eyes, a flicker of vulnerability clouding her expression.

Nothing.

She said shaking her head sideways and then she opened her eyes.

Kya hua hai?

Zaid asked cradling her hands gently.

Bas purani baatein...

She trailed off, a lump raising in her throat.

Mat yaad karo.

She said softly, caressing her cheek.

Tumhari mom nahin hai yahan per, main hoon. Tumhara shohar, tumhara better half.

Zaid said softly with a smile.

Mubashira looked at him softly. She leaned in and placed her head on his shoulder seeking comfort in his scent.

Lo aa gayi.

Zaid said softly and took the kulfis and gave the money.

Here have it.

He said as he gave her the cold pista kulfi. He watched as Mubashira held the kulfi and her tounge darted out, taking a bite of the delicious cold pista kulfi. She palmed her mouth, a giggle of delight bubbling up within her at the exquisite taste of the kulfi. A satisfied expression flickering across her features making his heart race in his chest. There was a childlike shine in her eyes, her long lashes fluttering as she ate the kulfi.

Ab khush?

He asked softly, a hint of smile playing on his lips.

Bahot.

She said and then palmed her mouth again, a giggle escaped her lips, muffled against her palm. She held Zaid,s kulfi for him and reached out, towards his mouth. He opened his mouth and took a bite.

Kaisi hai?

Mubashira asked, a glint of anticipation in her eyes.

Bahot achi.

He said softly and making her smile.

Thank you Zaid.

Mubashira said, her voice filled with gratitude.

Anything for you.

Zaid said, his voice a soft caress. Mubashira,s heart skipped a beat hearing Zaid, she looked at him, her heartbeat stopped for a moment. It was the same statement she had said when he had said thank you to express his gratitude to her.