Chapter no 20

Important: this chapter is unedited

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Mubashira everybody is waiting.

Zaid entered inside and stopped as his heart skipped a beat. He watched her, a soft, genuine smile spread across her face. His feet automatically moved towards her as their eyes locked through the mirror.
She felt her heart skipping a beat as he walked towards her and leaned down, standing just behind her, their eyes still locked through the mirror.

Main pehenun?

He asked, his voice was a notch lower, husky yet soft. Mubashira,s heart skipped a beat and she found herself nodding in a state of daze.

He smiled, she felt a tickling sensation when his fingers grazed the nape of her neck, her heart quickened it's pace as he unclasped her hair. She gasped and closed her eyes as her beautiful dark hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall of silk. He leaned down to her ear and whispered

Mujhe tumhare khule baal pasand hain.

She closed her eyes, her breath hitching for a moment. Mubashira sighed. She felt a tickling sensation as his fingers grazed her neck. She felt Zaid cradling her hair and pushing them onto the right. Her neck and shoulder bare to him now. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she felt his gaze onto the skin which was unveiled beneath him now. She felt a trail of goosebumps at the edge of her spine. She breathed sharply, a rozy hue spreading across her face.

She felt him breathing into her hair and her breath hitched. The fragrance of jasmine and sandalwood that came from her hair seemed to envelope him completely. He lowered his head slightly and she felt him breathing into her hair and then a warm tickle raced down her spine. She felt her breath hitch as the tip of his nose grazed her collar bone. The darkness of his hair peered over her shoulder. She closed her eyes as sparks flowed through her body.

Zaid.

She let out a gasp of his name as she felt him holding the delicate curve of her waist, his fingers spreading to cover more of it. Her eyes closing as she felt his breath, warm and tickling grazing her collar bone and then she felt sparks flowing through her body all over again, her breath hitching. Her heart started pounding in her chest like a wild drum as she felt her face flush with warmth. She visibly trembled, her legs growing weak but she forced herself to stand as her lips parted slightly and her breath came out in short gasps.

He reached out for the delicate pink diamond studded necklace and gently clasped it around her neck, the sound of the necklace closing around her neck echoed in the quite room. Mubashira shivered as the necklace felt cool against her warm skin. She blinked her eyes as she felt shivers cascading down her spine. Her breath came out trembling.

She shivered visibly and then gulped as she felt him graze her ear with the tip of his finger. She closed her eyes feeling her heart quickening it's pace as he made her wear the matching earrings. She let out a soft sigh.

She watched as he reached out for the blush palette and gently adorned her cheeks with a natural baby pink blush.

Mubashira smiled and let out another trembling breath as she reached out and applied the dark pink lipstick on her lips.

Beautiful

He whispered in her ear and she shivered, her heartbeat stopped for a moment before starting to race like a bullet train and then her heart skipped several beats as she felt him pressing a tender kiss on the back of her head. Her breath hitched audibly for a moment and then left her in a trembling whoosh.

She turned and stood in front of him. He extended his hand towards her for her to hold. Her heart skipped a beat and then she looked at him softly. She uplifted her hand and then placed it in his. She gasped as he interlocked their fingers. She looked at him, her breath catching in her chest for a moment, her eyes wide in surprise and her lips parted slightly.