Chapter no 22

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

No Ayra scene in this chapter. Mood nahin tha.

Enjoy ZaiRa.

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

He swam backwards slightly creating a little distance between them. His heart overflowing with a mixture of tenderness and an affection which was still unknown to him. He gazed at her and hit his hand in the water, this time slowly causing a gentle splash

He rolled his eyes, an expression of mock seriousness flickering across his features.

Kya?

She asked raising an eyebrow, batting her wet eyelashes, water droplets clung to them glistening like diamonds in the dim light.

As Zaid took into her appearance. The pink net fabric of the Saree clung to her body like a second skin, water droplets trailing down her skin, her lips were parted as she breathed, the sound of her inhales and exhales filled the space causing his heart to quicken it's pace. Her wet hair clung to her face, the tendrils of her beautiful hair plastered at her throat and at the nape of her neck. As he swam towards her. He breathed, a gulp of her air. the few tendrils of her hair that clung to her face, released the faintest scent of jasmine and sandalwood that seemed to drive him mad everytime. At this moment, as the cool air enveloped them both weaving an intimate cocoon around them. The world seemed to blur into insignificance as he lost himself in the depths of her striking eyes. At this moment, she looked ethereal, the mischievous smile on her face was a priceless jewel that adorned her lips that made her look like a figure carved from the night itself.

He smiled, a mischievous twinkle dancing in his eyes as he moved towards her. He reached out, his hands gently cradling her face. Her breath came out trembling, his hand felt cool against her warm skin. Her eyes fluttered close, savoring the warmth of his touch.

Chahe kuch bhi ho. Agar tumhein kisi ko hug kerna ho na toh mujhe hug karogi.

Zaid said, his voice filled with affection and possessiveness.

Mubashira opened her eyes hearing him, a mischievous twinkle dancing in her eyes as their eyes locked.

Jealous?

She asked, a mischievous smile dancing on her lips.

Shayad haan.

Zaid admitted. A rush of emotions tangled within him, pulling his heart at a resolve he wasn't ready for.

Ab chalo change ker lo otherwise bimar ho jaogi tum.

Zaid said suddenly growing concerned for her. The mischievous sparkle was replaced by the concern. His heart ached with worry.

Chalo

Are Zaid....

Before she could say anything, he stepped out of the pool and scooped her up in his arms earning a gasp of surprise from her.

Zaid yeh kya ker rahe ho?

She asked, her eyes moved towards his face.

Kamre mein le ker ja raha hoon.

Zaid spoke, his movements delicate keeping in mind about her comfort. Mubashira,s heart raced and then she wrapped her arms around his shoulders her head resting against his heart hearing the familiar but raced heartbeats right below her ear. She closed her eyes, a sigh escaped her lips.

Go and change.

Zaid said making her stand on the floor. He held her by her shoulders to steady her. She looked at him, her eyes shimmering with a mixture of love and a hint of fear as her lips curved into a tender but shaky smile. She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and kept looking at him. He looked at her and then raised an eyebrow, his lips curving into a tender smile that seemed to steel the breath away from her lungs.