Chapter no 3

Note: This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Mubashira opened her eyes, the gentle sleepy haze that clouded them was making her eyes look more softer.

A gasp escaped her lips, her heart quickened it's pace as she noticed Zaid holding her hand.

Zaid.

Mubashira called out, her voice caressed with sleep but the hint of surprise she felt was palpable.

Tum yahan?

She asked, her shock pulpable and the next second, she was up on her feet.

Are relax.

Zaid said standing up from the bed himself. The sleepy haze that was clouding his eyes made his beautiful black orbs look more softer.

He reached out, his hand gently holding her arm. Mubashira felt her heart skipping a beat as she felt shivers race down her spine.

She trembled slightly and their eyes met. Zaid gently cradled her face in his palms, his touch both, tender and soothing which made her visibly shiver. Her eyes went wide in shock and she stared at his hand which was on her cheek and then at him only to find him smiling softly at her which made her heartbeat stop for a moment.

Aise kya dekh rahi ho?

Zaid asked softly raising an eyebrow at her. She shook her head sideways to get rid of the shivers that raced down her spine.

Tum soye nahin?

Mubashira asked instead, hinting at the sleepy haze that clouded his eyes.

Neend nahin aayi.

Zaid said, a note of softness coloring his tone.

Kyun? Aur tum yahan?

She asked, her voice a mixture of frustration and confusion as she tried to move his hands away from her face trying to get rid of the warmth that coursed through her vains.

Zaid,s hands cupped her face tighter as he pulled her forward. Due to the sudden pull, she came flying towards him and placed her palms on his chest to stop herself from crashing into him.

Mubashira gasped, her breath was heavy as she looked at him. The world around them seemed to blur into insignificance as they gazed at each other. Mubashira,s breath left her in a whoosh as she gazed into his ever so expressive orbs losing herself into their depths. Zaid held the delicate curve of her waist, his fingers spreading to cover more of it. Her breath hitched in her chest.

Kyun? Nahin ho sakta?

He asked her pulling her closer and left her waist. She held his broad shoulders and looked at him, her eyes searching his for the emotions she craved to see.

Zaid smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners out of happiness and then she saw a mixture of undeniable tenderness and softness in his eyes. Her breath got stuck in her throat seeing the emotions in his eyes and her heart swelled with love for him.

As Zaid realized that she's not breathing, he chuckled softly and moved towards her ear.

Breath.

His hot breath curled into her ear causing her heartbeat to stop for a moment. The amusement was clear in his whisper. He pulled back and watched as she breathed. He chuckled and patted her cheek gently.

Itna hairaan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai. Biwi ho tum meri.

Zaid said softly, his words caught her off ground. Her breath left her in a whoosh and she looked at him.  His touch was both tender and electrifying.

Mubashira bit back the smile that threatened to break out on her face and looked into his eyes. She reached out, her hand gently holding his. Her touch was hesitant but tender and her heartbeat stopped for a moment when she found that the smile was still there and then she smiled. Her eyes glistening with emotion as she gazed at him. He smiled back tenderly as he felt his heart quickening it's pace.

Ab chalo ready ho jate hain, workout kerne ke baad nashta bhi kerna hai.

Zaid said softly as he moved forward causing her to look at him. Her breath hitched as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Good morning.

With that he left from there leaving a shocked Mubashira behind.

The sound of door closing startled her and she twirled around unable to suppress her happiness. Her cheeks glowed with warmth as she placed a hand on her wildly beating heart and sat on the bed.

Later!!!!

MJ. Kahan ja rahi ho?

Zaid asked her softly.

Office ja rahi hoon Zaid.

She replied, the softness in her tone evident.

Bina kuch khaye?

Zaid asked as he gazed at the untouched breakfast in her plates.

Bhook nahin hai.

She replied, her tiredness pulpable. He looked at her concerned for a moment before reaching out and gently holding her hand. Zaid felt a delicate shiver race down his spine and he noticed her tightening her hold on him. The tiredness was evident on her face.

Per aise kaise? Bina nashta kiye kaise ja sakti ho tum?

He asked her softly, his eyes filled with concern.

Per Zaid mera dil nahin ker raha. Agar aise khaya toh tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

Mubashira spoke softly looking at him. Her heart skipped a beat. A wave of warmth washed over her as she watched him being concerned for her. Maybe there was someone who could genuinely care for her. Her breath left her in a whoosh as she gazed at him.

Okay nahin khana toh mat khao per...

Zaid stopped and made her sit on a chair. He reached out and held the jug gently and poured orange juice in a glass and passed it to her. She looked at him and then at the orange juice.

Kya?

Zaid asked raising an eyebrow still holding the glass of the orange juice.

His face softened and he smiled gently at her, his voice filled with care.

Maana ke khana khane ka dil nahin ker raha per iska matlab yeh nahin ke bhooke pet jaane doonga tumhe.

Zaid said smiling softly at her. She looked at him dazed for a moment.

Toh ab chup chaap yeh juice khatam karo chalo.

Zaid said, his voice holding a gentle warning.

Mubashira looked at him dazed for a moment and then nodded her head in positive unable to form words. She took the glass from his hands and started drinking the orange juice. She uplifted her eyes and looked at him touched by his concern still drinking the orange juice. As she looked at him, she noticed the corners of his eyes crinkling as a gentle smile spread across his face.

Good girl.

Zaid spoke gently patting her head and took the glass from her.

End Of Chapter!!!

Coming up next: A step forward.

No Ayra scene today. Was in no mood to write her scenes. Asif uncle will come when needed.

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️