Chapter no 33

Hi!!!

*Pretends like it's nice been forever* kaise ho aap sab? Main yaad hoon na? I'm sorry for being so late. Life hi upar niche ho rakhi thi + you know about my health. Anyways sorry again.

Warning This chapter is unedited!!!

I know it's not that good but Inline comments chahiye 🥺
A few days later!!!

Zaid kahan ja rahe ho?

Mubashira asked as she fastened her pace and reached out to hold his hand, her fingers wrapping around his. He turned around to face her stopping just in front of the kitchen.

Their eyes locked and the world around them seemed to fade away into insignificance leaving only the two of them. Zaid,s gorgeous black eyes, appearing in the color of warm brown in the dim light. His gaze on her was intense yet mischievous which made her heart skip a beat.

Coffee banane ja raha hoon.

Zaid said, his voice a soft whisper breaking through the tranquil silence that had enveloped them. The soft whisper in his voice made her breath hitch, his eyes, deep pools of emotion were gazing intensely at her and she felt a lump raising in her throat.

Main bhi chalun sath?

Mubashira found herself asking, her voice barely audible to her against the dhak dhak of her heart.

Aa jao.

Zaid said softly. The soft whisper made her heartbeat stop for a moment.

Mubashira followed him to the kitchen, her steps soft, barely making a noise on the floor.

Tumhein toh coffee pasand nahin hai na?

Mubashira asked, her voice carrying a hint of surprise as she processed that he was going to make coffee.

Haan pasand nahin thi.

Zaid confessed honestly reaching out to grab a saucepan to heat the milk.

Nahin thi Matlab?

Mubashira asked, her voice carrying subtle curiosity as she stood, her back hitting the counter lightly.

Ab pasand hai.

Zaid confessed, though Mubashira couldn't see him but she could hear the smile in his voice.

Mubashira walked towards him, her heart quickening it's pace with each step she took towards him.

Mubashira watched as Zaid prepared the mixture of the coffee, he turned off the stove as the milk turned warm.

Aisa lag raha hai coffee banane ka bada experience hai tumhein.

Mubashira said, her voice carrying a gentle tease.

Zaid laughed as he continued his work. After he served the coffee in the mugs, he looked at Mubashira and smiled making her heart skip several beats.

Haan hai. Shibra ke liye aksar banayi hai maine.

Zaid said softly.

Mubashira looked at him, a shiver raced down her spine, a frown forming on her forehead.

He walked out of the kitchen with the coffee mugs and she followed him with clumsy Steps.

Ab yeh Shibra kon hai? Pehle Ayra ab Shibra. Ya Khuda main pagal ho jaungi.

Mubashira thought. She followed Zaid towards the backyard and sat beside him on one of the chairs.

He smiled at her and passed her the coffee mug.