Chapter no 18

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Aaj inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺 ker dena. Motivation milega mujhe.

Maybe a very cringe chapter ahead.

Mubashira.

Zaid called out rather softly. She looked at him, her teary eyes were wide. She removed her palm from her mouth and looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

He cradled her face gently in his palms and wiped her tears. He looked at her worried.

Ro kyun rahi ho? Maine kuch kiya kya?

Zaid asked her, his voice was a blend of worry and tenderness. He gently wiped away the crystal droplets that clung to her cheeks. He pulled her down and placed her head on his heart.

Kya hua? Kuch kaha kisi ne?

Zaid asked her, his voice as soft as a feather.

I hate it.

Mubashira spoke, her voice muffled against his shirt as she lightly smacked his chest keeping in mind to not to hurt him.

What?

He asked caressing her hair. His touch tender.

Mujhe vulnerable hona pasand nahin hai.

Mubashira spoke. Tears rolled down her cheeks and dranched his shirt.

The next moment, In a swift move Zaid was over her and Mubashira was looking at him shocked.

Zaid smiled and gently wiped her tears away from her cheeks.

Kyun lagta hai tumhein?

Zaid asked her softly, but the pain he felt in his heart hearing her was palpable. He felt his heart being twisted rather painfully in his chest and a delicate sheen of tears welled up in his eyes.

Mubashira visibly struggled to compose herself and then looked at him, their eyes locked. She breathed and spoke, her voice carried a touch of vulnerability

Main nafrat kerti hoon tumse Zaid.

Zaid,s heartbeat stopped hearing her, he cupped her face tighter, his eyes searched hers. The words cut though his heart like a sharp knife. He couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart.

However he composed himself and asked, trying to understand the depth of her emotions

Kyun?

He asked softly, his voice carried a touch of vulnerability.

Tum mujhe vulnerable bana rahe ho. Tum mere woh shades bahar laate ho jo main kabhi socha nahin tha ke mere andar exist bhi kerte hain aur main iske liye ready nahin hoon.

Mubashira said, her voice trembling with emotion as their eyes stayed locked.

Zaid smiled softly wiping away the tears from her eyes with a tender touch which made her shiver. Her lips parted slightly.

Zaid looked at her and struggled to find words to make her understand his point of view.

MJ you aren't weak. Maine tumhein koi kamzor nahin kiya.

Zaid said softly, his voice filled with tenderness and unknown affection.

Zaid sat up on the bed and made her sit in front of him, now she was eye to eye with him.

You know acknowledging your vulnerabilities and emotions is the biggest sign of strength and you are very strong. The strongest women I have ever met.

Zaid said, his voice was a mixture of sincarity and unknown affection.