Chapter no 30

Warning: This chapter is unedited

Inline comments chahiye mujhe

Pata nahin kya likha hai maine. Maybe I was sleepy mujhe yakeen nahin aata ke 3 drafts delete kerne ke baad bhi aisa chapter likha hai maine. Pehle konsa acha likhti hoon.
*Frustrated*

Mubashira entered inside their room. She couldn't hear anything. Ayra,s words were ringing in her ears.

Dekhna Mubashira Meri baddua hai. Tum bikhar jaogi. Aur Zaid bhi sambhal nahin Payega tumhein. Pehle Mohib ne kaha tha na aaj main kehti hoon. Koi nahin reh sakta tumhare sath. Koi nahin rahega, kyunke pagal ho tum, jiski zindagi mein jaogi uski zindagi barbad ho jayegi. Tum 100 dafa shadi karogi 100 dafa talak hogi tumhein. Jaise tumhari maa ne chor dia na tumhein waise hi Zaid bhi tumhein chor dega.

BAS!!!

Mubashira yelled on top of her lungs almost falling on the floor. Tears welled up in her eyes. Her breathing was ragged. The pain in her heart intensified and she gasped letting out a trembling sob.

Tum meri sabse badi galti ho

Tum kuch nahin ker sakti

Kaash tum paida hi na hui hoti

Nafrat kerti hoon main tumse.

Koi tumhare sath rehna nahin chahega.

Mar jati toh acha hota na. Carrier per focus ker pati main apne.

Chup ker jayen. Khuda ke liye chup ker jaye.

Mubashira pleaded, her voice cracking as she fell on the floor feeling weak on her knees.

Maine kaha tha na koi tere paas rehna nahin chahega.

Mubashira jolted hearing her mother's hate-filled voice and stood up grabbing a table for support. She gulped watching her mother in the mirror.

Aisa nahin hai. Zaid rehna chahata hai mere sath.

Mubashira shoot back, her voice trembling slightly.

Tu bhi janti hai yeh sach nahin hai.

No.

Mubashira chanted again and again, her voice breaking to a sob only.

Nahin yeh nahin ho sakta. It's not true.

Mubashira mumbled feeling her heart heavy. She hurried towards the drawer and took out the bottle of her sleeping pills. In a desperate need to get some sleep and run away from her demons. She took three sleeping pills with water at once.

MUBASHIRA!!!!

Zaid entered inside, the door opened with a hang. He closed it behind him and hurried towards her. Taking the bottle of sleeping pills from her, he pulled her in a warm, vulnerable hug. Mubashira who gasped at the sudden action, found herself in a dilemma, her heart torn in a desire to hug him back tightly and let out her feelings or to push him away from herself and stay caged in the darkness that has enveloped her entire being.

Choro mujhe.

She said, her voice a faint whisper as she attempted to come out of the hug but it was a fragile attempt that held no real force.

Never. Kabhi nahin.

Zaid said tightening the hug pulling her more closer to himself. She could hear his heartbeat right below her ear.

Please.

She whispered rather brokenly against his shirt.

No.