chapter no 15

Note: This chapter is kind of maybe dramatic.

Maybe Kind of angst!!!

Need inline comments 🥺

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Morning!!!!!!

Zaid,s Point Of View!!!

I sighed heavily, my head was aching from stress. My hand reached up and I caressed my forehead as I glanced at the photographs in front of me. They were of Mubashira and mohib, in a not so decent position.

Ya Allah kya karun main?

I mused out loud, my breath hitched in my chest as I gulped the lump that formed in my throat. I could feel a delicate sheen of tears welling up in my eyes and I gasped, placing a hand on my heart. I closed my eyes trying to blink the tears away. I felt as if someone has stabbed a knife in my chest and was twisting it again and again.

Zaid,s Point Of View Ends!!!

No. Mubashira mein chahe lakh kamiyan ho woh aisa nahin ker sakti. Mubashira dhokebaaz nahin hai.

Zaid said, his voice filled with a hint of trust.

Zaid reached out for his phone, his head was aching from stress. He dialed Shahmeer,s number and placed the phone in between his ear and shoulder.

Assalamualaikum.

Zaid greeted Shahmeer. His voice quivering slightly.

Walikumassalam

Shahmeer greeted back, his tone light.

Shahmeer. Jaldi aao. Abhi.

Zaid said, his voice filled with urgency.

Zaid kya hua hai?

Shahmeer asked from the other side, concerned.

Just abhi aao.

Zaid said instead, rather urgently.

Zaid,s muscles were stiff from tension as he waited for Shahmeer, worry lines etched into his forehead. His eyes kept going towards the pictures again and again and he noticed something.

Zaid....

Shahmeer entered inside, tension etched across his features.

Zaid breathed out, his chest tightening as he locked eyes with Shahmeer.

Kya hua???

Shahmeer asked, his breath coming out in short gasps.

Zaid breathed, caressing his forehead. His headache intensified.

Yeh tasveerein...

Zaid trailed off pointing a finger at the photos. His chest tightened. His breath hitched.

Shahmeer covered his mouth with his palm and looked at Zaid. He reached out and held his shoulders. His eyes were wide in shock.

Zaid bhabhi aisa kuch nahin ker sakti.

Shahmeer said, his voice, a mixture of desperation and urgency as he sought to make a point.

You know her right?

Shahmeer asked, his eyes searching Zaid,s.

Zaid gulped the lump that formed in his throat and blinked his eyes nodding his head in positive gently.

Relax Shahmeer. I know my wife.

Zaid said softly, a slow smile spread across his face that reached his eyes.