Chapter no 6

This chapter is not edited!!!

Need inline comments 🥺

Zaid was sitting on the bed besides Mubashira patting her head gently as she slept. He touched her forehead with the back of his palm and then his hand moved towards her cheek. His eyes went wide in alarm as he felt her unusually warm again. His breath hitched and concern etched across his features

Before his mind could make a decision, his worry overpowered him and he was up on his feet. He looked at Mubashira for a moment, his concern evident.

Sighing, he opened the door and left the room.

Tum kab aaye Zaid?

Ayra asked him. Zaid sighed and smiled at her.

Aao room mein chalte hain.

Zaid said instead, smiling slightly.

Khana khaya tumne?

Zaid asked softly.

Nahin bhook nahin thi.

Ayra said softly. Zaid looked at her for a moment, then stepped forward. Ayra stepped back, her breath hitching audibly.

Kyun?

Zaid asked her moving towards the kitchen. Ayra,s eyes want wide and then she breathed out.

Tumne mere sawal ka jawab nahin dia.

Ayra said instead as she came in the kitchen.

Konsa sawal?

Zaid asked opening the water tap and filling a bowl with water.

Ayra felt weird. She reached out and touched his arm gently.

Kya hua hai Zaid?

Ayra asked softly.

Zaid sighed, his worry for Mubashira clear

Mubashira ko le ker tensed hoon.

Zaid said, the tension evident in his eyes.

Ayra made a face and said, unable to hide her irritation.

Ab kya hua usse?

Zaid looked at Ayra, his face was a canvas of clear shock.

Ho kya gaya hai tumhein Ayra?

Zaid asked unable to hide the shock he was feeling.

Main bas....

She is ill. Usse khada nahin hua ja raha, na woh bechari so pa rahi hai sahi se aur tumhein.

Zaid stopped and took a deep breath. He joined his hands in front of her.

Bheek mangta hoon tumse Ayra Mubashira ki jaan chod do. Khuda ke liye.

Zaid said, his frustration evident in his eyes.

Zaid tum uss ladki ke liye mujhse aise baat ker rahe ho?

Ayra,s voice trembled with hurt, her eyes welled up with tears.

Uss ladki ka naam Mubashira hai aur woh meri biwi hai.

Zaid said barely controlling his anger. His hands clenching and unclenching at his sides as he took heavy, unsteady breathes in an attampt to calm himself down.

Kamre mein jao tum isse pehle ke main apna control kho doon.

Zaid said gritting his teeth. He took a tray and placed the bowl of water in it and he reached out to grab a damp towel from the counter. He placed the damp towel in the tray and walked towards their (Zaid and Mubashira,s room)