Chapter no 27

Warning: This chapter is unedited.

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

He made her lay on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He bent over and planted his lips on her forehead and let his lips linger there in a moment of tender connection.

Zaid pulled back and left from there.

As he entered inside Ayra,s room. He found her sitting on the bed, using her phone typing something rather impatiently.

Kya ker rahi ho?

Zaid asked, his tone casual.

Ayra who hadn't realized his presence till now got statled and jumped a little. Her phone fell onto the duvet and she looked at him rather panicked, her heart pounding in her chest.

Oh tum!!!

Ayra said, her voice breathy spent and she placed a hand on her pounding heart.

Kya hua? Tum theek toh ho na?

Zaid asked, his voice carrying a hint of worry as he sat beside her.

Nothing main bas phone per kisi ko kuch text ker rahi thi.

Ayra said, now calming down a little.

Kisse?

Zaid asked her softly.

Ayra looked at him rather accusingly.

Doubt ker rahe ho mujhpe?

Ayra asked, a spark of hurt evident in her eyes.

Maine aisa kab kaha?

Zaid asked caught off guard by the hurt in her eyes and voice.

Tumhare actions yehi keh rahe hain Zaid.

Ayra said, her voice filled with accusation.

What The Hell Ayra????

Zaid almost snapped at her, his voice slightly raising.

Ayra jolted hearing him. Her heart raced as she reached out for her phone blindly as she gazed at him trembling slightly.

Zaid....

It was a normal question Ayra. Jo maine bas poocha tha. That doesn't mean that main tumpe doubt ker raha hoon and everything.

Zaid said angrily. He walked towards the other side of the bed and took his pillow and then moved towards the couch.

Zaid mera woh matlab nahin tha.

Ayra said, her voice trembling with guilt.

Please.

She stood up from the bed and hurried towards the couch while Zaid sat on the couch and laid down keeping his head on the pillow.

Zaid please mera woh matlab nahin tha.

Ayra pleaded, her voice quivering slightly as she sat down beside him on the floor and held his hand.

Tumhara matlab kya tha jaan chuka hoon main.

Zaid said rather bitterly and jerked her hand away and then turned to the other side.

Ayra cried out. Tears rolled down her cheeks but then she stood up and wiped her tears away from form her cheeks, she looked at Zaid whose back was facing her and then made a face, a bitter taste filled her mouth.

Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai Mubashira. I'll destroy you.

Ayra said under her breath, her voice tinged with a mixture of hatred and bitterness.