Chapter no 5

This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments ker ke jana because I'm so tensed today.

Night!!!

Tum rest nahin ker sakti kya?

Zaid asked, his irritation evident but the concern in the depths of his eyes didn't go unnoticed by her.

Mubashira looked at him, their eyes meeting for a moment. She was taken aback by his care and the way he was concerned for her. The world around her blurred into insignificance as she lost herself in him. Her eyes shimmering with emotion as she stared at him. The other noises fading into the background. She couldn't hear anything, her attraction was on him as a gentle smile spread across her face. Her heart pounded in her chest like a drum.

MJ.

Zaid called her out a little loudly, gently tapping her arm.

Mubashira came back to her senses, her mouth was half opened as she blinked her eyes.

Huh!!!

Mubashira blinked her eyes looking at him statled for a moment.

Kahan khoyi ho?

Zaid asked raising his eyebrows at her.

She looked at him for a moment and then closed her mouth before shaking her head sideways as she said, her voice trembling slightly as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Kahin nahin.

Zaid looked at her for a moment, rolling his eyes. He noticed the slight tremble in her voice but chose to let it go.

Tum kuch keh rahe thy kya?

Mubashira asked reaching out to touch his arm, her voice tinged with confusion. Zaid,s breath caught in his throat as a delicate shiver ran down his spine feeling her touch. His heart went into a wild dance.

Zaid came back to his senses hearing her question. He shook his head sideways to get rid of the shivers and warmth he felt.

He looked at her as her question sank in. He couldn't help but roll his eyes slapping his hand on his forehead.

Seriously MJ!!!

Zaid exclaimed, his voice tinged with disbelief.

Haan.

She replied confused at his antics.

Zaid crossed his arms across his chest, a frown forming on his forehead making him look adorable to her.

Yahan main tumhein dant raha hoon ke tum apna khayal nahin rakhti aur tum ho ke sun hi nahin rahi ho.

Zaid said, his irritation evident but the hidden concern didn't go unnoticed by her. Her eyes shimmered with emotion as she gazed at him, dazed for a moment.

Ab chalo kamre mein.

Zaid said holding her arm softly and moved forward tugging her along. Mubashira followed him looking at him with love shimmering in her beautiful eyes. Her heart warming at his concern and care.

Betho.

He made her sit on the bed, unclasping her boots and placed her feet on the bed, his touch delicate and careful as he placed her feet on the bed gently.

Zaid main ker loongi.

Mubashira said leaning forward. Her hand reached out to hold his arm.

Wahin raho.

Zaid said firmly covering her feet with the blanket.

Her breath hitched as Zaid gently held her hand. He leaned forward, his hand cupping her head as he gently pushed her back.