Chapter no 21 (pool scene)

Warning no 1: this chapter is unedited!!!

Warning no 2: This chapter is 3000+ words so please think before asking for quick updates

*Giggles cutely*

Dher sare inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺 itna lamba chapter jo likha hai.

Do it now.

Ayra comanded someone and cut the call.

Mubashira kahan hai. Cake cutting ka time hone wala hai.

Zaid asked Haya.

Haya shook her head sideways.

Bhabhi aapke room ki taraf gayi hain keh rahi thi ke aapne bulaya hai.

Haya said, her voice filled with confusion.

Maine toh nahin bulaya.

Zaid thought but nodded at Haya nevertheless.

He walked up towards his bedroom and was about to enter inside but the lights want off.

Ab yeh kya hai?

Zaid said to himself in frustration.

Zaid.

He heard Mubashira,s voice, filled with panic.

Mubashira.

Zaid turned on the flashlight of his phone after taking out the phone from his pocket.

The light came and Zaid shut his eyes due to the sudden light. He blinked his eyes a few times and then opened his eyes fully.

Mubashira.

Zaid whispered. His heart stopped beating seeing Mubashira hugging mohib from behind.

Mubashira.

Zaid let out a breathy gasp of her name.

Mubashira whose eyes were closed suddenly jolted backwards slightly and turned around with a jerk. Her heartbeat stopped as she found Zaid standing there.

He was talking on the phone and then she sighed. She looked at Mohib rather angrily, her eyes sparkling with a glint of irritation in their depths and then she moved backwards as the realization sunk in.

Mubashira...

Zaid who was finished talking on the phone pretended to notice Mohib, feeling his heart burn and then as he watched Mohib reaching out to touch Mubashira,s hand, he couldn't bear it and called out, his voice filled with mock surprise as he didn't wanted to give away his true feelings.

Mohib tum yahan?

Zaid moved towards them and held the delicate curve of Mubashira,s waist, his fingers spreading to cover more of it. Mubashira looked at him, her eyes wide in surprise as her heart skipped a beat.

Zaid tum yahan?

Mohib asked, his voice laced with shock.

Mubashira go down cake cutting ka time ho raha hai.

Zaid said to Mubashira instead looking at her with a soft smile but she saw the spark of hurt in his eyes.

Zaid.

Mubashira called out, her heart heavy with guilt.

I...

She reached out to cup his cheek but Zaid took a tiny step back, almost unnoticeable and then he held her hand instead. Mubashira watched him, her heart heavy with regret.

Abhi nahin baad mein.

Zaid said with a small smile and turned to Mohib.

Kya hua?