Chapter no 9

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺🥺

Aise bolti hoon main?

Zaid heard Mubashira once again and looked up, their eyes met.

His breath caught in his throat as he watched her standing up from the bed, the blanket lay forgotten and Mubashira stepped forward.

Zaid locked eyes with her rather confidently and responded but the tremor in his voice betrayed him.

Darane ki koshish ker rahi ho mujhe?

Kyun tum dar rahe ho?

Mubashira asked, her seriousness evident in her tone as she took another step forward.

Mubashira thoda distance.

Zaid said taking another step back. His heart was pounding in his chest like a wild drum at the proximity. Every nerve in his body seemed hyper-aware of the closeness.

Mubashira still stepped forward. Her own heart fluttering like a caged bird in her chest as she placed a hand on his chest. The room seemed to hold it's breath as their eyes met, the conflicting emotions reflecting in their depths.

The world around them seemed to blur into insignificance leaving only the two of them in their own bubble.

Mubashira, still aware of the growing proximity didn't step back and instead took the lead. Feeling a surge of courage, she stepped forward and reached up to cradle his cheek with a tender touch.

Zaid closed his eyes, the sensations that coursed through him were in the forms of a warm tickle and a gentle shiver making his breath hitch.

She cupped his face in her palms and their eyes locked, a mixture of conflicting emotions enveloped them and Zaid let out a trembling breath. The closeness was doing something to him, like it had done the night he had came to her room.

(Episode 23)

Back to the story

She smiled, her eyes a blend of warmth and affection along with a hint of mischief.

Nakal utar rahe thy meri.

Mubashira asked, a hint of seriousness evident in her tone.

Haan kya karogi?

Zaid asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

She moved back, sighing.

Shauhar bhi takar ka mila hai mujhe.

She said, a note of tiredness coloring her tone.

Woh toh hai.

Zaid said mischievously.

Mubashira smiled weakly but the softness and love were evident in her eyes.

Zaid gently cupped her face in his palms. Mubashira trembled, his touch felt cool against her warm skin. Her heart skipped a beat and a delicate shiver raced down her spine.

You are warm.

Zaid exclaimed, worry etched across his features.

I'm fine Zaid bas thodi si weakness hai.

Mubashira said, her voice weak and she trembled. Zaid, guided by concern snacked his arms around her petite frame lifting her up in his arms effortlessly saying

No you are not.

A gasp escaped Mubashira,s lips. She looked up at him, her eyes went wide, a mixture of shock and disbelief flickering across her features as she watched him.