Chapter no 11

Warning: This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺

Agar kisi ne usko bataya na ke maine banaya hai toh...

Zaid helted and looked at both of them with a strange calmness.

Toh?

They both asked faking innocence. Zaid rolled his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips

Toh main Shibra aur tumhare Adnan donon ke bare mein sabko bata doonga.

Zaid threatened crossing his arms across his chest.

They both looked at each other and then looked back at Zaid, fear flickering across their features as they said in unison

You won't.

They said in unison, their voices carrying a hint of fear as they looked at Zaid.

Zaid smiled wickedly, his voice tinged with sincarity

Try me.

Sala kameena.

Shahmeer cursed under his breath.

Kya?

Zaid asked, his smirk growing.

I mean jaisa tu kahe mere pyaare bhai.

Shahmeer said gritting his teeth and he forced a smile on his face.

Zaid smiled out of satisfaction and his eyes shifted to Haya. He raised his eyebrows at her. Haya looked at him fiddling with the edge of her duppata and nodded her head in positive.

But promise me that you won't tell anyone.

Haya pleaded, her voice carrying a hint of fear as their eyes locked, a silent longing for assurance flickering in the depths of her eyes

Pakka promise.

Zaid said, his voice filled with sincarity. Haya finally let out the breath she didn't knew that she was holding.

Her shoulders which were stiff from tension relaxed as her legs trembled slightly as a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

Zaid held her gently to stop her from falling on the floor and patted her head.

Calm down.

Zaid said, his voice filled with assurance.

As everyone sat for the breakfast, Zaid sat besides Mubashira and served the food to her. He suppressed a smile upon seeing how her beautiful eyes lit up, a bright smile broke out on her face. She palmed her mouth, her eyes shinning with childlike delight. Zaid,s heart seemed to let go of all time rhythms, pounding in his chest like a wild drum. For a moment, he was scared that his heart will come out of it's ribcage.

Yeh ALLAH yeh ho kya gaya hai mujhe?

Zaid thought. He closed his eyes and pleaded to his heart to quite down yet it roared in his ears.

Zaid averted his eyes when he watched her turning towards him, a heart melting smile played on her face as her eyes sparkled like crystal jewels.

Tumne banaya na?

Mubashira asked holding the half eaten kabab in her hand, a knowing glint in her eyes.

Zaid shrugged casually taking a bite of his own kabab. He looked at her, their eyes met and his heart went into a wild dance.

Inn gadho ko khane thy so I thought why not.

Zaid said casually shrugging his shoulders after he finished his kabab. Shahmeer elbowed Haya and she was about to make a remark but Zaid,s sharp glare shut them up.