Chapter no 12

Warning; This chapter is unedited!!!

Inline comments chahiye mujhe 🥺🥺

Zaid stopped, a beautiful outfit catching his attention. It was an exquisite pink suit. It's delicate net fabric adorned with white thread work, silver sequins, and intricate embroidery. Though it wasn't the most glamorous off outfits but the attention to detail made it look like a royal outfit.

This one.

Zaid said softly. His mind already picturing Mubashira in the outfit, a vision of timeless elegance and beauty that made his heart skip a beat.

In the hustle bustle of the mall Zaid was talking to someone on the phone, his earphones plugged in his ears.

Okay okay don't worry be ready I'll be there at 7 O clock sharp.

Zaid said softly, his eyes twinkling with a hint of mystery.

Per Zaid....

I'm sending the outfit and the jewellery. Be ready I'll be back. Kaam important hai.

Zaid cut Mubashira off crossing his fingers.

Zaid yeh galat hai...

He heard Mubashira,s adorable whinny tone and his heart raced.

Everything is fair in l....

Zaid helted, his heartbeats stopped for a moment and his breath left him in a whoosh. He gasped.

Kuch galat nahin hai MJ just be ready I'll be back.

Zaid said and disconnected the call.

Then he called Shahmeer. He picked it up.

Assalamualaikum.

Zaid greeted with a soft smile.

Walikumassalam.

He heard Shahmeer from the other side.

Kaam ho gaya?

Zaid asked, his voice filled with nervous anticipation.

Ho gaya Meri jaan.

Shahmeer said from the other side, a note of dreaminess coloring his tone.

Chi.

Zaid cringed making a face.

Ab aao aur yeh sab ghar le jao.

Zaid said rather ordered.

Main yehin hoon.

Shahmeer said and gently tapped Zaid,s shoulder. Zaid turned and smiled rather nervously.

Here it is.

Zaid said handing him the bags. Shahmeer nodded with a pout. Zaid cut the call as Shahmeer was with him and placed his phone and earphones carefully in his pocket.

Kya hua?

Zaid asked worried seeing the look on Shahmeer,s face.

Tu baba se mere aur Shibra ke liye baat karega promise ker.

Shahmeer asked, his eyes, a mixture of hope and vulnerability.

Zaid smiled softly, a flicker of understanding evident in his eyes. He placed a comforting hand on Shahmeer,s shoulder and smiled.

Karunga.

He promised, his voice filled with sincarity.

Shahmeer smiled, a sense of hope enveloped his heart in a comforting embrace.

Pakka?

Shahmeer asked, his voice wavering as he considered all the negative possibilities.

Pakka.