𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟏

!𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒!

SUNDAY
JUNE 15TH

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
JACKSON RESIDENCE
10:𝟒𝟔𝐏𝐌

LEILANI walked into her living room as she held onto the bottom of her stomach—she was 9 months pregnant and lived alone.

leilani recently broke up with her boyfriend ddot because she honestly thought the fame was getting to his head—ddot would come home late at night as he was always drunk. leilani couldn't even recognize ddot anymore.

leilani just couldn't take it any longer, so she broke up with him—but two weeks later, leilani found out she was pregnant. but unfortunately the two didn't get back together after the discovery, they would just have to learn how to make it work.

leilani picked her phone up as she slowly sat down on the couch—leilani was feeling some pains in her lower abdomen about two hours ago, but she didn't think anything of it. and the pain had stopped for a while.

leilani lifted her feet up onto the couch as she closed her eyes relaxing—she had been walking around half the day, she was also bouncing on her ball half the day aswell just trying to get her son to come out faster—leilani was tired and just wanted her son to be here already.

leilani rubbed her stomach up and down as she admired it—she couldn't wait to meet her baby. she needed some company in her lonely apartment.

leilani then lifted her phone up before she felt a sharp pain shoot up from her bottom half causing her to yelp loudly—"oh shit.." leilani said quietly as she felt liquid flowing down her leg leaking onto the couch.

leilani quickly attempted to sit up before she felt another pain shoot up—"fuck!" leilani yelled as she tried the breathing techniques she learned from her motherhood book—"breathe lani breathe!" leilani said before she felt another sensation causing her to yell out loud.

"fuck the breathing!" leilani shouted before grabbing her phone—leilani quickly unlocked it as her hands were shaking. leilani then went to ddot's contact as she pressed the call button.

"pick up pick up pick up." leilani said in a panicked state as she tried breathing in and out—"hello?" ddot said over the phone as leilani let out a shaky breath—"what's wrong lani?" ddot asked getting a bit worried as leilani let out another cry of pain.

"i think i'm in labor!" leilani said frantically as she heard loud and quick movement on the other side of the phone—"i'm on my way lani, just wait patiently." ddot said as leilani nodded quickly even though ddot couldn't see her.

"please hurry darrian im scared." leilani said as she started crying—she was a first time mom, she didn't expect this to happen today and she was caught off guard. her son wasn't supposed to be born for another 2 weeks.

"im coming lani." ddot said as she heard his car door open and close on the other end. all leilani could do is pray and wait patiently.

³ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳHARLEM HOSPITALLABOR AND DELIVERY

³ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ
HARLEM HOSPITAL
LABOR AND DELIVERY

leilani was in the delivery room for around 3 hours now—ddot had brought food in and all different kinds of snacks for his pregnant ex.

but leilani didn't have the appetite for anything right now—even the sandwhich ddot got from her favorite restaurant. "lani you gotta eat somethin." ddot said holding up a bag of lays as leilani just glared at the boy.

"i told you i'm not hungry." leilani said with sass as ddot just sighed—he knew leilani was still a bit bitter from the breakup, and honestly he couldn't be mad at her right now—leilani needed support in this moment, so he was gonna try his best to help her. he just wanted leilani to have a safe delivery. he was ready to see his son

"just something, for the baby." ddot said as leilani looked at ddot—she then reached her hand out for the chips as ddot sat up from the couch going over to leilani—ddot then handed leilani the chips as she sat them on her pregnant stomach before eating out of the open bag slowly.

ddot stood on the side of leilani's hospital bed as he rubbed her stomach gently—ddot didn't expect to be a father, especially at 17. and his 15 year old self would've never saw this coming. but it was nothing he could do about the situation.

"i can't believe im having a son." ddot whispered as leilani looked at her ex lover—"im scared darrian." leilani said as she had tears in the corner of her eyes—she was only 17 and she was a mother already. it felt like a dream to leilani, but she wasn't the only scared one. she had to comfort ddot aswell.

"me too lani, but we got this." ddot said picking up leilani's hand as she smiled a bit at the boy—even if they were broken up, they had to have eachother backs at the end of the day. they were now parents to an innocent child.

"i'm so tired though." leilani said as she leaned her head back onto the pillow as ddot continued rubbing leilani's stomach—"go to sleep, we here for a while." ddot said as leilani nodded slowly.

she then handed ddot the bag of chips before slowly closing her eyes—ddot just sighed inaudibly as he walked back over to the couch and sat the chips down. truth be told—ddot was terrified. what if something went wrong? what if the worst of the worst happened? there were many things running through his mind—but he had to be there for leilani and the baby.

about an hour later leilani was finally peacefully sleeping—the two had been in the delivery room for over 5 hours now and she desperately needed it—the two just wanted to see their son at this point

ddot was resting his eyes and slowly falling asleep, but still had to be alert—all ddot heard was the machines and leilani's soft snores. ddot wanted to stay awake, but they had been at the hospital since 10pm—and it was now around 4 in the morning.

leilani was sleeping peacefully before her eyes shot open and she felt a sharp sensation from her abdomin—leilani cried out in pain loudly as ddot quickly stood up from the bed running over to her side.

"HE'S COMING!"