𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟐

FRIDAY
OCTOBER 20TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
5:48PM

LEILANI walked into the house with her fresh new bundles put in from the salon—she was definitely feeling like a brand new person. thankfully keimeir was at his aunt's house, so she would have a day off. leilani got her nails and hair done in the same day—the girl walked into the kitchen as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. she decided she would go live so she could show the world because, why not?

leilani sat her phone up as she went to instagram—she leaned on the counter while setting everything up. leilani quickly pressed the live icon and waited for it to start. the live went from 0 to 400 real quickly, leilani spun around before she showed off her nails. "yall like it?!" leilani asked with a proud smile on her face as the live kept commenting yes.

"ouu brooklyn here, my bitch!" leilani said as she quickly added the girl—"sis!" brooklyn said excitedly as leilani did a little dance. "you like my hair?" leilani asked with half a nail in her mouth before she did another spin, but this time she shook her ass a bit while the bundles reached past her back—brooklyn was just laughing while clapping.

"it's so cute i love it." leilani said honestly glad she got her hair done again—her hair was her therapy, when it wasn't done she wasn't herself. but now that it was, all of a sudden she had errands to run. "i'm finna go to target, i wanna show my hair off." leilani said swinging her bundles back and forth as brooklyn watched amazed.

"what length is that?" brooklyn asked pointing with her finger as she examined the silky hair—"30" leilani said proudly before she did another one of her little dances. brooklyn and the live just laughed at the girl. "but yeah lowkey, i'm finna go out." leilani said, and her and brooklyn was hanging a nice little conversation before ddot joined the live.

"uh oh.." brooklyn said covering her face before she let out a laugh—"what?" leilani asked curiously as brooklyn pointed down to the comments from her screen. leilani looked at what she was pointing at as she saw 3 of ddot's comments.

"lani get off live."

"you play to much."

"leilani spwm for real ."

leilani was just sitting there looking around the room dumbly before scratching her head—"anyways yall!" leilani said, but ddot put in a request for her live. she just decided to ignore it and wait for him to come home.

DDOT'S THIRD POV

Ddot got inside the car from the studio as he was now on his way back home—he still had music to

work on outside of his home life, and he definitely wasn't gonna stop making music. it was his passion and he loved it too much—ddot cut the radio on as he started listening to the music that was currently playing on his speakers.

ddot got to a red light as he picked up his phone that was sitting on his lap—he never drove while looking at his phone, but in this case he was at a red light. ddot sighed as he clicked on the notification from instagram that brooklyn and leilani was on live. "this girl.." ddot whispered to himself as he joined.

and unfortunately for leilani, ddot joined as soon as she started shaking her ass—ddot quickly mugged his head back as his fingers started typing quickly. "why she keep playing with me bro." ddot said shaking his head, and as soon as he posted his first comment the light had turned green.

ddot just quickly made his way back home—the girl was acting out on live and he couldn't have other people looking at what's his.

LEILANI'S THIRD POV

"alright yall i'm finna get off." leilani said blowing a kiss to her live before she heard the front door open—"ouu shit!" leilani said laughing as she quickly ended the live. leilani peeped from the kitchen seeing ddot walking closer to her—she quickly sat onto the counter pretending that she wasn't doing anything. "so what's up." ddot asked unamused as leilani scratched behind her head awkwardly.

"wh-whatchu mean?" leilani stuttered playfully before she laughed loudly—ddot just came up to her before he grabbed her by the arm and pulled the girl close to him. "why you keep playing with me lani?" ddot whispered with a smirk on his face as leilani just laughed at him. "nobody playin, now unleash me you foul beast." leilani said as ddot quickly smacked his lips.

"i'm for real." leilani said raising her eyebrows as ddot kept looking at her with a bored face—"now i'm not." ddot said before he dragged the both of them into his bedroom. he led them all the way upstairs and leilani was complaining the whole way up there—the two made it into the room as ddot pushed her onto the bed.

"watch out! i just got my hair done." leilani said frowning as she fixed her bundles while looking at ddot—"man i don't care, i'll buy you some new ones." ddot said as he took his shoes off. leilani rolled her eyes as she climbed to the top of the bed. "i'm going to sleep, goodnight." leilani said blowing the boy a kiss as he stood at the end of the bed.

"you smoking substances if you think you about to go to sleep without me being next to you." ddot said as he climbed into the bed himself and threw himself onto leilani—"ddot moveee you dumb heavy!" leilani complained as ddot laughed. he then laid his head into leilani's chest as she ran her fingers through his hair.

ddot had taken out his twists last week, and he really needed them back in—"i gotta do ya hair tomorrow." leilani said shaking her head as ddot hummed. the two just sat there in a comfortable silence before leilani heard soft snores from the boy. "i know ya ass not sleep." leilani said trying to look at ddot, but he was fast asleep.

leilani shook her head before she let out a quiet laugh—she then wrapped her arms around the boy before falling asleep herself.