𝐒𝟏~𝟎𝟒

FRIDAY
OCTOBER 6TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
5:30PM

LEILANI walked around her apartment as she watched keimeir play on his playmat. keimeir was getting bigger and leilani hated it—she didn't want her baby boy to get older.

leilani just sighed as she walked over to the barstool grabbing her phone—it was ddot's turn to get keimeir, so she was waiting on him to call—but leilani started getting a call from tj instead.

leilani quickly pressed the green button as the facetime call started connecting—"hello?" leilani answered as tj smiled at the girl. "hey lani, whatchu doin?" tj asked as leilani shook her head sighing. "nothing, im finna put keimeir to sleep in a few." leilani said as tj nodded.

"i can come over real quick?" tj asked leilani as she thought for a second before slowly nodding—"yeah i'll leave the door open." leilani said as tj nodded trying to stop his growing smile. he hadn't saw leilani in a few weeks and he was missing the girl badly.

"alright be there in five." tj said as leilani nodded—the two then hung up as leilani sat up from the chair. "meir, what should mami eat?" leilani said turning her head to her son who was laying on his back playing with his toy—leilani just laughed at her son as she walked over to her pantry.

leilani picked up some rice before she quickly turned her head from her ringing phone—leilani groaned loudly before walking over to the counter where her phone was—leilani picked it up seeing no other than ddot calling her. "what?" leilani asked with a bit of an attitude as ddot mugged her from behind the phone.

"don't answer with no attitude." ddot said with a stank face as leilani bit back a laugh—"shut up." leilani said as ddot laughed himself. "what my son doin?" ddot asked as leilani turned her head seeing keimeir looking at the cocomelon that was playing on the tv.

"minding his business per usual." leilani said sassily as ddot rolled his eyes—"leilani ima beat ya ass gangsta." ddot said as leilani laughed. "yea okay." leilani said before she heard a knock at the door—"hold on." leilani said siting her phone down as she walked over to her door.

leilani looked through the peephole seeing tj standing there with something in his hands. leilani quickly opened the door as tj looked at her holding a bouquet of flowers—"aw tj." leilani said hugging him as she let him in. and ddot heard it all.

"lani." ddot said into the phone as leilani was still hugging tj—leilani then walked back over to her phone picking it up—"hello?" leilani said as ddot rolled his eyes. "who the fuck is that?" ddot asked as leilani laughed. tj just walked into the house as he sat the flowers down.

"i missed you lani." tj said as leilani looked at him with a smile before walking around the apartment just lost in her conversation with ddot—tj watched the way leilani had a smirk on her face while sucking her lip in as she talked to ddot—and it made his blood boil. he had just brought the girl some flowers that she acknowledged for probably a minute before going back to talk on the phone with a deadbeat.

"lani-boy please." leilani said interrupting tj as she laughed at her and ddot's conversation. tj just rolled his eyes before he saw keimeir playing with his toys—"kj!" tj said going over to the baby as he sat down. tj crossed his legs before he slowly lifted keimeir up.