𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟓

SATURDAY
MARCH 9TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:58PM

LEILANI and ddot walked inside notti and dd's apartment along with keimeir—they also had mango on a leash, and ddot was walking him while leilani held keimeir.

keimeir was starting to walk by himself, he just couldn't run or anything—so as soon as dd let them in, leilani sat keimeir down as she started walking at his pace hand in hand with ddot besides them.

"hey guys!" leilani said as keimeir smiled seeing everybody—"kj!" dd said as he quickly picked the boy up and started tickling him—leilani laughed as she quickly went over to notti before hugging him.

"i missed you." leilani said as notti smiled at his bestfriend—"missed you too sis, it's been a minute." notti said as leilani nodded before going to hug the rest of them.

"guess it's just fuck us." jay said as the group laughed—"stop using that language infront of my son." ddot said as he sat mango on top of the couch, and he quickly went over to lena she was his favorite out of everybody besides keimeir.

"mango love me ya." lena said as she picked the puppy up, and mango started licking her all over her face—jay rolled his eyes as he glared at the puppy, "get off ma girlfriend." jay said as mango barked causing the room to laugh.

"don't talk to him like that." lena said defensively before putting mango on her chest and kissing him lightly—"ddot cmon." leilani said as she sat keimeir down, and he quickly crawled over to brooklyn and kj.

"so y'all." leilani said excitedly as ddot stood besides her—he then interlinked his hands with her as all eyes were on them.

"don't tell me-" dd said, but was quickly cut off by leilani moving to the side before lifting her shirt up, and they all examined her small baby bump.

the whole room was filled with

"i knew it!"

"yall can't help it huh"

"another one?"

"i'm about to pass out yall"

leilani just laughed at everybody's reaction before she hugged everybody individually—"congrats sissy." lena said as leilani mumbled a small thank you.

keimeir slowly looked around the room scared from the loud cheers from everybody all around the room. they all scared him from the loudness.

keimeir then pouted his lips together as they quivered before he started crying loudly causing everybody's heads to turn to him.

"oh i'm so sorry papa." leilani said as she quickly rushed over to keimeir and picked him up while soothing him. leilani then looked at everybody with a small glare

"yall scared my baby." leilani said frowning as ddot laughed at his fiancée before taking keimeir out of leilani's hold.

"everybody say sorry right now." ddot said as everybody guiltily muttered "sorry keimeir."

"i'm happy for yall! i hope it's a girl." brooklyn said crossing her fingers as kj rolled his eyes at his girlfriend—"we need another boy." kj said as dd nodded. "i vote girl, twin whatchu think?" notti asked looking at jay who started thinking about it for a second.

"girl." jay said as notti dabbed him up—"i say everybody buy me food." leilani said as the group laughed—"yess, we can all watch a movie and chill." brooklyn said thinking about the idea as everybody agreed.

"what we watching? it gotta be family friends cuz of my son." ddot said sitting keimeir on his lap as leilani scooted closer to the two. "duh." notti said as the group laughed at the two bestfriends.

notti eventually found a family friendly movie as the group started watching. at the end of the day they really only needed eachother.