𝐒𝟐~𝟐𝟕

THURSDAY
APRIL 5TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
4:29PM

LEILANI walked inside her sister house along with brooklyn who was currently holding her purse for her—leilani turned 1 month in a couple of days, her stomach was a bit bigger than usual—but nobody payed any mind to it. every pregnancy was different.

"i'm so hungry, lena you got some fries or somethin?" leilani asked coming into the living room where lena was sitting with a bag.

brooklyn and lena looked at her confused before they sat down on the couch slowly—"what is it." leilani asked looking at her sister with the a suspicious face as lena laughed lightly.

"i gotta tell yall something." lena said as leilani and brooklyn looked at her to spit it out—lena just smiled slightly before handing them the bag.

leilani grabbed the bag as she sat it infront of her belly—brooklyn just waited for her to pull out whatever was in it.

leilani slowly pulled out the piece of clothing before she fully revealed a baby onesie—leilani and brooklyn quickly looked at lena with their mouths open wide.

"you're joking!" brooklyn said shockingly as leilani looked back and forth between the onesie and her sister.

"deadass?" leilani asked her sister as lena nodded quickly—lani and brooklyn just looked at her with their mouths wide open before getting up to go hug lena—"congratulations!" brooklyn and leilani said in unison as lena mumbled a thank you.

"i just found out yesterday, jay doesn't even know yet." lena said taking a deep breath as leilani and brooklyn looked at her. "that nigga will literally pass out." leilani said shaking her head as lena and brooklyn laughed loudly.

"hopefully not, he portray himself so big and bad." lena said rolling her eyes as the two girls laughed at her statement.

"let's look at baby cribs! i was doing this earlier." leilani said excitedly as she pulled lena closer to her before they both went on amazon.

brooklyn sat there watching the two excited girls as her lips moved to the corner of her mouth with a frown.

"can i be honest with yall?" brooklyn asked as leilani and lena quickly whipped their heads to the girl.

"me and kj have been trying for a baby for about three months now, and i don't think i'm fertile." brooklyn said wiping the corner of her eyes as leilani and lena quickly rushed over to her.

"don't say that brooke, we can look at baby stuff another day, this isn't even important right now." lena said throwing her phone behind the couch as lena and brooklyn laughed at her.

"i never thought i would be praying pregnancy on somebody." leilani said as the three girls laughed.

let's order some food, i'm so hungry i could eat the couch." leilani said as brooklyn and lena looked at her a bit concerned.

"uh no i just bought this couch, you better eat the coffee table or somethin." lena said shaking her head as the two girls laughed.

"so what we craving?" brooklyn asked looking at the two sisters as leilani quickly spoke, "my baby craving wingstop, i will kill for some wingstop right now word to everything." leilani said pointing to brooklyn as she nodded slowly.

"no it's okay, i believe you..." she said as they all laughed—she then quickly placed the order as they waited for the food to come.