𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟗

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 10TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
11:47AM

DDT tossed and turned in the bed as he was feeling very hot—he was sweating in his sleep and felt like he was being burned alive. ddot opened his eyes as he looked at leilani who was sleeping infront of him. ddot slightly shook her as she didn't budge.

"lani-" ddot said as a ferocious cough erupted from his throat. leilani quickly sat up looking at ddot who wouldn't stop cough. "move darrian." leilani said quickly pushing him away from her before she climbed out of the bed. ddot just quickly looked at her with a mean mug plastered onto his face.

"you not gon ask if i'm good? jus gon move out of the bed in disgust?" ddot asked in disbelief before rolling his eyes—leilani let out a small laugh before she turned around to go brush her teeth.

"sorry, but i'm not tryna get sick." leilani said as she started brushing her teeth. ddot just groaned as he got out the bed—"ion feel good.." ddot said before he then hurriedly ran over to the toilet and started throwing up. leilani turned her head to him quickly as she started patting his back.

"now i feel bad." leilani said as ddot then stood up from the toilet before he started walking towards the sink. he grabbed his toothbrush as he started brushing his teeth.

"you okay?" leilani asked ddot in a guilty tone as ddot nodded while continuing to brush his teeth—"i didn't realize it was that bad, you want some medicine?" leilani asked going to the cabinet where they stored everything as ddot quickly shook his head no.

"well you're gonna get it, ima run you a warm bath alright?" leilani said as ddot just watched her every move—leilani was very stubborn and she never took no for an answer. "thanks ma." ddot said as she hummed in response.

leilani then set the water to the right temperate before she stood up—"i'm gonna go feed keimeir, come downstairs when you're done." leilani said as ddot nodded. she then exited the bathroom before going across the hall to keimeir's room.

leilani slowly opened the door seeing keimeir's legs in the air—she then walked over to him before peaking her head over his crib. "kj!" leilani said as kj started giggling loudly. leilani quickly him up before she headed downstairs.

"what should we eat.." leilani said as she sat keimeir down in his highchair—he started slapping his hands down onto the tray as leilani turned her head to him. "alright alright, ima make you oatmeal with...bananas.." leilani said in disgust at the thought of bananas.

she quickly started getting started as she made her and ddot's breakfast on the side aswell—and about 10 minutes ddot came downstairs, and he was all red. "you look like death." leilani said as ddot rolled his eyes.

"thanks." ddot said sarcastically as leilani laughed—"we gotta take meir to lena's or kj's, i don't want him getting sick." leilani said as she looked at her son that was currently tearing up his oatmeal and banana's.

leilani walked over to ddot as she started kissing ddot on the cheek—"i gotta give you some medicine, your plate is next to keimeir's." leilani said as ddot muttered a small thank you before going over to the boy.

leilani then walked back over to her boys before she sat next to ddot—she started eating aswell as her and ddot started making small conversations.

he really didn't feel like talking though, he was still feeling hot—and he felt like he was about to throw up again. ddot ate a piece of his sausage before he gagged a bit and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

leilani watched before she shook her head slightly as stood up—"be right back okay papa?" leilani said as she patted the top of kj's head. she then followed ddot into the bathroom as he was throwing all of what he ate into the toilet.

"we gotta go to the doctor, this looks worse." leilani said concerned while she kept peaking out of the doorframe to make sure that keimeir was alright.

ddot then stood up before he slightly lost his balance. leilani quickly held him up as he put his hand over his head. "nah i'm good." ddot said as he shook his head. he didn't like the hospital at all.

"ddot hush, we're going to the doctor. now get ready because we have to drop keimeir off." leilani said as ddot just sighed loudly. leilani quickly went back over to pack keimeir a bag, she didn't know how long he would have to stay over—but she didn't want to take the chances of him getting sick.

keimeir was only 6 months old, his immune system wasn't that strong like a full adult—so he would have to stay for a few days until ddot got better. leilani helped ddot clean himself up before she walked out of the bathroom picking keimeir out of his highchair.

"let's get you ready papa." leilani said as she turned around looking at ddot who was laying down on the couch shivering—"oh darrian.." leilani said as she quickly walked over to the cabinet before she grabbed a blanket. leilani went back over to the boy before she put the cover over him.

this was harder than she thought. ddot could barely move, she still had to get keimeir dressed, and ddot had to get dressed aswell—leilani was stressing, this wasn't what she had planned for her morning.

"darrian can you please try and move so you can get dressed? i gotta deal with kj." leilani said sighing as ddot groaned before lifting up—he then stood up following leilani upstairs. ddot went to his closet as leilani currently got keimeir packed up and ready.

a few minutes later leilani walked into the room with keimeir on her hip—she saw ddot laying on the bed with his arm over his face. "cmon darrian, it'll be quicker if you come on." leilani said before she sighed. ddot then stood up from the bed following leilani out of the house.

ddot carried keimeir's bags as leilani carried keimeir—she then got keimeir strapped up before she went in the drivers seat. ddot quickly went in the passenger seat as he grabbed the bag leilani gave him incase he needed to throw up again.

"i know, ima hurry." leilani said as she started rubbing ddot's stomach while focusing her attention on the road.

1 HOUR LATER (cuz i'm lazy)

ddot and leilani got into the car as ddot was feeling a bit better—keimeir was at kj's house for a couple of days. the doctors told him he had the flu and they gave him a prescription, so leilani would just have to take care of him until he got better.

"you feel any better? you hungry?" leilani asked as she turned to the boy—they were still parked in the hospital parking lot, so she would actually have time to check in on him.

ddot shook his head at leilani's question as he looked at her—"i'm mad salty lani." ddot said as he shook his head before looking to the floor. "why?" leilani asked tilting her head as she looked at him.

"cuz i can't be around keimeir.." ddot said in a whispered tone, he felt bad he didn't get to see keimeir all because of his current sickness.

"ddot it's okay, with this medicine it'll help you get better soon." lielani said in a comforting tone as she held up the medicine the doctors just gave them. ddot looked at the bottle as he sighed—"still." he said before he shook his head.

"you don't want any food? we can facetime kj later." leilani said trying to boost his mood—ddot then looked at leilani as she watched his ever move. "i'm not hungry." ddot said as she nodded slowly.

"okay let's go home and take a nap, you want a warm bath or something?" leilani asked him as he nodded slowly—"you can get in with me?" ddot asked as leilani laughed.

"i'll get in ddot." leilani said as she watched ddot's smirk get bigger—"you deadass sick and you thinkin about fuckin." leilani said shaking her in disapproval. "well i gotta get somethin to make me feel better." ddot said as leilani deadpanned herself in the forehead.

"that's a shame." leilani said as she laughed before pulling off and heading home.